Falkirk vs Sevco 27.02.15

As much as I want to root for Trump here, the absolute fuckwit posted this...

Trump, on 25 Feb 2015 - 12:53, said:

Yes we are. I await a dubious penalty awarded to the away team or a home player being red carded. It's on television as well, his ego will increase as a result of this.

Falkirk 0 - 2 The Rangers

Vaulks sent off after Lee McCulloch elbows him (applied Collum logic), and a penalty converted by Steve Simonsen.

The only thing that may help us is Collum taught R.E at catholic schools, but then that may work against us too.

...thus putting them in the mould of "conspiracy nut".

Decisions.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite all their problems I expect Rangers to win this match - they have picked up their performance levels in last two games against Hibs and Raith.

That said they will have to be at their best as Falkirk are on a great run and their win at Tynie was a massive bonus.

if Falkirk do win they will be favourites over us for play off position as our forthcoming fixture list is about as tough as it gets.

I'm really not bothered about Falkirk, i just don't understand the mentality of some teams fans to be beaten before a ball is kicked. Not for that matter the pathetic deflection crap about refs.

Falkirk are shite, they usually are, every so often they get promoted before coming tumbling back down. Rangers, are far worse than falkirk at the moment and no ref will be able to cover that up.

Get stuck in

You must have loved getting beaten by shite. SAD

I know Falkirk fans won't want my support, but tonight they have it. It's about the only time they could ever have it, but they are the lesser of two evils tonight.

Get to within 2 points of Sevco and let's see if the pressure can have them drop out of the promotion places.

Usual for a game against Rangers. They're average and we should be beating them but it's been that way for 3 years. Gollum being ref doesn't help but if we play as we can, logic dictates we should still win. Probably 2-0 them with the first being a contentious 87th minute penalty and the second being a screamer though.

No tickets sold aftrr 5.30 tonight. They also want youre name adress dob favourate colour etc etc. The games on telly. How many rangers fans will care that much about this game to sit in the home end??? If you want to give this buisness youre money better step it up a gear we aont makin it easy for you

How many rangers fans will care that much about this game to sit in the home end???

They have gave up sitting in their own home end.

Still walking away in tonight's home end won't bring the same slagging, do it correct and no one will notice

Don't expect anything from this but there's always hope. We are also more than capable of getting a result here, so hopefully we can perform to the our potential

Hopefully with the amount of Celtic fans in our team, including our manager, they will have the added incentive

About time Falkirk stopped rolling over and having their bellies tickled by Rangers as on their day they are more than a match for anyone in the division.

That said, I expect a poor home performance and a just above average away performance, with just a hint of Gollum thrown in, all of which results in a 0-2 scoreline. ????

Its scary on what you can bet on nowadays......

I was looking to see if there was odds on MacDonald coming out for a cross but plumped for a couple of goalscorer outsiders in Grant and Vaulks and penalty scored in the 2nd half......!!!

I remember when it was just home, draw, away, scorer and handicap, you can see why there is a betting crackdown with the multitude of options out there

Archived