Medda v bankies

Bestjuniorfan

Best pies in the league ;)

Bloody tasty I must admit....as are the bridies (greedy pig) ....thought we were well worth the win today....could have and should have been 4 or 5 for us.... Medda lucky it was only one of theirs saw red....a couple more should have walked imo.... I think they're penalty claim was valid but on the whole the better team won today.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive game for bankies next week against Cumnock. With Clydebank gaining a bit of momentum can see them winning next week as I was unimpressed by Cumnock today against Peasy who were nowhere near their best, but still managed to score 4 goals. Cumnock are right down in the mire now.

Massive game for bankies next week against Cumnock. With Clydebank gaining a bit of momentum can see them winning next week as I was unimpressed by Cumnock today against Peasy who were nowhere near their best, but still managed to score 4 goals. Cumnock are right down in the mire now.

Clydebank building momentum? They have won 1 game settle down petal

Clydebank building momentum? They have won 1 game settle down petal

Massive win today and won 2 of there last 3 league games after not winning any of there first 11 flower. If they don't get momentum from today's win then they deserve to go down. After seeing Cumnock today I fancy Clydebank to draw themselves back amongst the relegation pack.

Ref's had a shocker with that Meadow penalty shout, definite penalty and a red card going by those highlights. Bankies wasted plenty of chances to kill the game but it should have been 10 a side and might have been very different.

Big carrot for Bankies next week that if they can beat Cumnock they will be only a point behind them with a game in hand. We were pretty poor in the first half today yet still managed to go in 3-2 up at half time against Nock, their defence was very poor.

A really surprising win that given the performance last week, that's top and 3rd we've beat! The key as mentioned is whether this is followed up with a result vs Cumnock. The last time we won a game was peasy looked really good then put in an absolute howler vs Arthurlie.

Win next week and it does bring us right back in it, we need to really get a run of results.

That pen decision is howling btw. Really couldn't be an easier call if be fuming if that was us. Also don't think it was a red either for staunton. And they say you get no luck at the bottom lol

Archived