Medda v bankies

Bestjuniorfan

Massive game for both clubs tomorrow. I think it's a must win for the two teams. Medda win will put them in good shape for title run in but if they don't win i don't think medda stand a chance of being champions. Bankies defeat could possibly see them going down but a win could be crucial to there survival.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few interesting points we've never won down at there park there top of the league were bottom. Everything is in meddas favour but stranger things have happened. Family wedding today so missing this. Always enjoyed my trip down there but 1 thing I'll say get some strongbow in for the next time eh a pint of magners just isn't the same.

Mon the papers

Think our best bet today is maybe play on the counter. Carcary shelvey and stewart upfront, 3 in midfield and try and be compact, don't concede in the first 10-15 and try break with pace upfront which we have plenty of.

Hope johnny Allen is back for this as the midfield looks alot better with him in it. Will need mcwilliams to have another good game if we have any chance

Can see why Clydebank are in the position they are in. Their finishing in the last 20 minutes when we had 10 players up the other end of the park was verging on hilarious.

A poor first half performance left us with it all to do in the second and stauntons sending off didn't help.

Still can't get my head around how that linesman didn't give a penalty. Mcann through on goal about to release the ball until a Clydebank player brings him down with no intent for the ball ( that's the way I remember it) should be a red card and pen to us. 2-1 and game back on.

Could see how big this win was for Clydebank. The league is gone for Us now sadly.

WTF has happened to the Meadow in the past 6/7 league games they where is such a strong position especially going to Auchinleck and winning not so long ago, looks like it will be between Talbot and Hurlford for the title now.

The relegation battle should get really interesting as well I wouldn't like to pick who may go down now.

WTF has happened to the Meadow in the past 6/7 league games they where is such a strong position especially going to Auchinleck and winning not so long ago, looks like it will be between Talbot and Hurlford for the title now.

The relegation battle should get really interesting as well I wouldn't like to pick who may go down now.

Someone told me an interesting thing actually about the meadow players and an issue with their wages, maybe something that's getting to them

Archived