Stenhousemanure vs Airdrieonians Fc

Heard Stenny mention their player of the year dinner and it got me thinking about who I would vote for in our player of the year. Got to be Jim Lister or Paddy Boyle for me this season.

Fraser has to be POTY. Consistent and classy.

Shame he'll not be with us next season but he's certainly destined for better things.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lister for POTY purely because he's probably assisted the majority of goals this year whilst still getting himself a few and Fraser for YPOTY because he gave us that spark when he came in which raised the confidence and was the platform for the rest of the season.

Really?

Last 2 games we've won no probs but the 2 before that against Brechin and Sranraer we came back from 1 down for a draw, kind of negates your theory?

Not at all, against Brechin we relied on a wonder strike to get back into it. And against Stranrear it was Liam Watt coming on and changing the formation to having wide players that got us the equaliser. We don't create a lot of chances in this system, but like I said I'm more than happy with that. It means we are a lot more solid and hard to beat. It worked the second half of last season and is working now.

Archived