Peterhead v Ayr

Seems totally bizarre to me, but cheers for the warning

It's the same system you used to have at Ayr.

Buy a ground entry ticket at the ticket office next to the main stand then hand over your ticket at the turnstiles.

I agree with you it seems bizarre but it was introduced a few months ago to cut down queues and seems to be working.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the same system you used to have at Ayr.

Buy a ground entry ticket at the ticket office next to the main stand then hand over your ticket at the turnstiles.

I agree with you it seems bizarre but it was introduced a few months ago to cut down queues and seems to be working.

Ayr have never done that, it's cash turnstiles only, the only time tickets are used at turnstiles is all ticket matches, which has never happened with Peterhead at Somerset.

Ayr have never done that, it's cash turnstiles only, the only time tickets are used at turnstiles is all ticket matches, which has never happened with Peterhead at Somerset.

I can assure you I have had to buy a ticket in your club shop for an Ayr v Peterhead match. Peternapper can vouch for this.

Actually it was tried a few seasons back but i think it was for away fans only and they had to pay at the club office.It was in order to stop the amount of 55 year olds with beards going in the boys gate and to cut back on crooked turnstile operators.Don't think it lasted too long.

Actually it was tried a few seasons back but i think it was for away fans only and they had to pay at the club office.It was in order to stop the amount of 55 year olds with beards going in the boys gate and to cut back on crooked turnstile operators.Don't think it lasted too long.

Aye that must have been when we encountered it, it is like that at Ross County & was when they were in the lower divisions as well.

Hard to judge what our line-up will be with how we are playing and McKenna coming in. Not sure on the fitness of Crawford and Robertson so if they're out i'll shout:

Hutton

Neil McGovern McKenna

Devlin Donald

Murray Robertson Blakeman

Forrest

Preston

However, I've got a sneaky suspicion we could go back to 442 today and have Preston and Beattie up top, but would mean dropping Forrest.

Hutton

Murray McKenna Neil Blakeman

Devlin McGovern Robertson Donald

Beattie Preston

It's good to finally have some options and whichever starting 11 we go for, I'm pretty confident, going for 3-1 Ayr.

Today's team; Hutton, Devlin, Robertson, McGovern, Neill, McKenna, Murray, Crawford, Preston, Donnelly, Donald

Subs; Newman, Beattie, Blakeman, Gilmour, Nisbet, Muir, Forrest

Hutton

McKenna McGovern Neill

Devlin Donald

Murray Crawford Robertson

Donnelly Preston

It'll be a 4-1-3-2 like we started last week. Mcgovern in front of the back 4. Disappointed to see Blakeman dropped, maybe he's injured - either way in McCall we trust!

Good to see two out and out strikers up front, big chance for Donnelly to prove everyone wrong(including me).

Anyway.

Listened on AU Media, sounded like we got a bit of a pasting by a bigger, more physical Peterhead team after a bright start.

Hopefully wee Forrest is ready to go next week as I don't fancy watching Donnelly getting man-handled by that Forfar backline.

Anyway.

Listened on AU Media, sounded like we got a bit of a pasting by a bigger, more physical Peterhead team after a bright start.

Hopefully wee Forrest is ready to go next week as I don't fancy watching Donnelly getting man-handled by that Forfar backline.

Bigger, more physical? Your defence were huge, & weren't shy either.

Archived