Morton v Stranraer

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any alternatives to the Norseman near by? Getting the train out from Glasgow.

The Indoor Bowling Club is only a 5 min walk and sure they are open for the games. Just get off the train at Bogston and it is on the main road. They were advertising that they had Sky not sure if that still stands.

Michael Miller will be out for the game tomorrow with a knee injury, probably a good thing because he's hopeless in midfield.

"Central defender Stefan Milojevic is set to be included in the matchday squad after completing his two-match suspension, however."

Milojevic and Crighton CB pairing anyone?

"Central defender Stefan Milojevic is set to be included in the matchday squad after completing his two-match suspension, however."[/size]

Milojevic and Crighton CB pairing anyone?

Unfortunately that's what I think it'll be :( I think he'll put O'Ware into midfield with Miller out.

Yes, Peaso is definitely out. Duffy said he is hopeful he'll be fit for the Peterhead game next week.

Hopefully McManus and Caldwell can manage then. The fact that the defence mainly just lumps it and expects them to carthorse never helps, Brechin being a prime example.

Hopefully McManus and Caldwell can manage then. The fact that the defence mainly just lumps it and expects them to carthorse never helps, Brechin being a prime example.

They weren't at the top of their respective games themselves, but there's no denying that the service they get is poor. Having said that, it was the first time they've played together and they'll both improve as time goes on. As ever, the biggest worry is what happens behind the strikers...

They weren't at the top of their respective games themselves, but there's no denying that the service they get is poor. Having said that, it was the first time they've played together and they'll both improve as time goes on. As ever, the biggest worry is what happens behind the strikers...

Agreed. Hoping that another week of training together helps them improve as a partnership too. Playing the ball on the deck actually works for us - sometimes - and it just gets frustrating when we just lump it.

Gaston

Kilday OWare Lamie Russell

S.McCluskey Pepper Forbes J.McCluskey

Caldwell McManus

Sorted!

McKee will start I think, probably pushing Pepper out wide and I reckon that'll see Jamie McCluskey dropped to the bench... Although I highly doubt Duffy won't pick one or both of Crighton and Milojevic, so that might see O'Ware pushed into midfield at the expense of McKee. Difficult to know how we'll line up, which is worrying at this stage of the season. We should have a settled starting 11.

Archived