Peaso resigns

Crighton takes charge for the rest of the season

Fall to League Two, in one season, because Crighton

Duffy Mk.II becomes manager

The ride never ends.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lose this and the title's pretty much gone, barring a tremendous run or Stranraer collapsing. If we're going to win this league we need to be ahead of Stranraer going into the final few games as there's no chance we're going to Stair Park and winning, so losing this weekend could sink us.

Not having MacDonald is a massive blow. Hopefully Duffy stops messing with the defence and gets Crighton out the team, leaving us somewhat less vulnerable in defence. After our last couple of performances I'm not feeling too positive, we've been unimpressive and it's only the difference in class Peaso brings that has seen us win. As good a partnership as Caldwell and McManus are at this level, I'm not sure if they're quite good enough to cancel out the deficiencies in the rest of the team.

I'm top of League 1 by 12 points with Morton in FM2015, and I just horsed Stranraer 3-1.

Do you guys think it would help if I sent my tactics to Duffy?

No. Duffy would express these new tactics in the same way he expresses his current tactics - by screaming 'Rickie' and then flailing his arms about wildly to suggest that a player (who may or may not actually be Rickie Lamie) should move two steps in any direction.

If you're visiting the Clyde Riviera then your best bet is Gourock, lots of better pubs on the main street, train goes back to Cartsdyke at 2.35. Greenock Central also has a few town centre pubs.

Erm whit?

Cleats, Kempock, Vic, Old Wherry & Darroch are hardly worthwhile for an away fan to go to Gourock.

Any alternatives to the Norseman near by? Getting the train out from Glasgow.

A few minutes walk from Greenock Central, there's a new pub / restaurant on the Waterfront called 'Tail O' The Bank' This opened last Thursday.

http://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/pubs/tail-o-bank-greenock

A one mile walk from the ground although there's a bus stop just outside it with buses that stop at Cappielow.

A few minutes walk from Greenock Central, there's a new pub / restaurant on the Waterfront called 'Tail O' The Bank' This opened last Thursday.

http://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/pubs/tail-o-bank-greenock

A one mile walk from the ground although there's a bus stop just outside it with buses that stop at Cappielow.

Anyone been in this yet, decent?

Brewer's Fayre is a 5-10 minute walk from the ground and is also a bit steep, however it's better than drinking the pisswater in the dank Norseman.

Get off at greenock central,wetherspoons pub 2 minutes walk,pub next door to wethersppons,and another boozer just round the corner.Or get off at the port,but avoid the star pub :lol:

... Consecutive promotions

Cup final

Rae blames fans for eventual defeat

Go part-time in the haze of DDR rage

Peaso resigns

Crighton takes charge for the rest of the season

Fall to League Two, in one season, because Crighton

Duffy Mk.II becomes manager

The ride never ends.

Nope the ride does not end. having watched the ton since 1960 I get used to the occasional ups and frequent downs.

Archived