Forfar vs Dunfermline

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We had a couple of chances while they had a couple of shots from distance. Ours were more clear cut ones especially in the first half. Then when Lewis Allan came on he had one, that is where it is won or lost.

."

Falkingham doesn't half talk some shite

Closet Pars fan I think. You're on Dunfermline threads so many times it's creepy.

It's exhilerating to hear the philistines of Dunfermline mourn the slaying of their Goliath 'massive club' by another David every week 8)

He's an Airdrie fan. I highly doubt he cares why it was we were so inept that we couldn't score against Forfar.

If you had any intelligence at all, and I'm meaning any. Then you'd notice that he gives you the answer in the original post anyway.

Should let Glenrothes in at least they maybe no embarrass fife

Strange logic - embarassed ? Then aren't you embarassed by Montrose? Is the green half of Glasgow embarassed by Rangers?

They thought they're too big for Fife - disparaging of the other three clubs and their fans, too big for the 1st Division, now shown to be too big for their boots .... they're the ones eating humble pie, not the rest of us Fifers.

Archived