FIFA 15 UT - Tablet Version

Smurph

I don't feel as if this deserves to be in the same place as the regular thread but has anyone else downloaded this? It's incredibly addictive if you don't have an xBox or a PS.

It's essentially taken the best from FIFA UT and added a Football Manager style simulation with basic tactical changes. You can play games but it's just against the computer (for Android; for iOS you can play multi-player) but it's still v fun. I have a German team right now and into division one. Only problem is it's been a little glitchy for me on my Kindle Fire HD, but my friend has a Windows Surface and it's been running perfectly for him.

I don't feel as if this deserves to be in the same place as the regular thread but has anyone else downloaded this? It's incredibly addictive if you don't have an xBox or a PS.

It's essentially taken the best from FIFA UT and added a Football Manager style simulation with basic tactical changes. You can play games but it's just against the computer (for Android; for iOS you can play multi-player) but it's still v fun. I have a German team right now and into division one. Only problem is it's been a little glitchy for me on my Kindle Fire HD, but my friend has a Windows Surface and it's been running perfectly for him.

I'll download it now, I didnt even know this existed :D

Archived