Dunfermline Athletic v Stenhousemuir

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Airdrie have a chance of winning the title. As do Stenhousemuir still. So to be clear, are you suggesting that Dunfermline have a similar, easily dismissable prospect of winning the league, or would you put their title-winning chances with those of credible challengers instead?

Can't believe you had to edit that gloop but yes I believe we have a better chance than Airdrie or Stenhousemuir. We have a decent chance due to others failures rather than our own ability though.

As I've said though, I now expect Morton to win the league.

With Williamson back and the signing of George, I'd like to see us line up a little bit differently to how I orginally posted.

I'd start Williamson and George immediately. We need some width in that team and Williamson is unreal at going forward.

Scully

Williamson Martin Buchanan © Paterson

Spence

George Falkingham Hopkirk

Moffat Barrowman

Good blend of youth, experience, energy and attacking prowess.

There will be no middle ground with this one. Win and it'll be "We right back in this! And "We can still win the league!!!!" etc. Lose or draw and it'll be "Worst Pars team ever!" "Sack Potter!" "Millen is shite!" "No fight or passion!" etc.

There will be no middle ground with this one. Win and it'll be "We right back in this! And "We can still win the league!!!!" etc. Lose or draw and it'll be "Worst Pars team ever!" "Sack Potter!" "Millen is shite!" "No fight or passion!" etc.

Also -

"Should've kept top scorer Gozie"

"Shite at set pieces, we should sign Darren Dods"

"No width"

"The tannoy is too loud"

Also -

"Should've kept top scorer Gozie"

"Shite at set pieces, we should sign Darren Dods"

"No width"

"The tannoy is too loud"

Of course! How could I have forgotten! The Gozie one especially.

With JP confirming tonight Williamson won't play this weekend and Wallace is still out, I'd go:

Scully

Geggan

Buchanan

Martin

Whittle

George

Falkingham

McAusland

Hopkirk

Barrowman

Moffat

Subs: