Forfar Athletic v Peterhead

Forfar keep ball on the deck shock. Seriously ...... well worked goal .The doctors on Monday morning wouldnt have to treat any sore neck injuries if you played the game like that all the time.

Dick dropped all the players involved in that move for the next game as was his disgust and disapproval :P

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yano didn't have the best of games , he will be the first to hold his hands up , never hides even with all the stick he gets off some of the so called supporters ,

Yes he didnt have his best game, but he is still a good competent left back. Which better left back is he keeping out of the team? And as for the stick he and the management get from some supposed Forfar supporter behind the home dugout, its time someone told one individual to shut up, and tell them to go and "support" other team.

Good win, reasonably good performance with swankie having one of his days where he is just a joy to watch.

Peterhead must be the most Ill disciplined team I've watched in a number of years.

Going to stop standing behind the dug out for a few games. Some of the stuff yesterday was absolutely disgraceful and I'm glad a few on here have pointed that out.

Yes he didnt have his best game, but he is still a good competent left back. Which better left back is he keeping out of the team? And as for the stick he and the management get from some supposed Forfar supporter behind the home dugout, its time someone told one individual to shut up, and tell them to go and "support" other team.

There is more than one person near the dugout who never have anything positive to say about Forfar.

There is more than one person near the dugout who never have anything positive to say about Forfar.

Sadly that happens at the Glebe too. Their argument is that they pay their money so they can shout what they want.

We have found that the more people who shout them down , the quieter they become. They must realise with a lot of folk on their case that , yes, they were being a bit cuntish.

I wonder what the giant Teletubby will say about people complaining about the ref and his assistants .?

well, at 5' 5'' tall it's the first time i've been called giant, but I like it! You win on this one, Fred, I thought the officials were very poor yesterday. There, I've said it.

I saw the bench having a go at someone at full time...name and shame i'd say......we are having an excellent season and still some are not happy ffs!!

Exactly, we are sitting in second place, above two full time outfits after 23 games, who amongst the Forfar support would not have settled for that? Glad I'm nowhere near the dugouts.

Going to stop standing behind the dug out for a few games. Some of the stuff yesterday was absolutely disgraceful and I'm glad a few on here have pointed that out.

And yet none of you have it in you to say anything in person? You should try standing in the enclosure, it's pure poison in there.

As I said earlier , if theese people had the guts to ask yano , he would soon admit he didn't have his best game , theese people should be named ? Only if an ex school teacher stood their , he could report them :) Name & shame plz ( anybody )

There are several things in life that will happen regardless: -

1. The sun will rise in the sky on one side of planet Earth as night falls on the other;
  2. HM Treasury will have their 'cut' to keep the country running - allegedly;
  3. Mr G. Reaper will come knocking at our doors with his bony hand when our number has been drawn out of the great big lottery machine in the sky and
  4. The stand-side wheechers will readily vent their collective spleens at Station Park - no matter the state of the current game before them nor the position/league Forfar Athletic occupy.

Some time ago I stood in front of the stand with my younger cousin having taken them to their first Loons match. We were dishing out a right 'hiding' to Berwick Rangers, but one fellow-occupant of this area of the ground had clearly got out of the wrong side of his bed that day (as he evidently did every 2nd Saturday during the football season and going by the names mentioned previously in this thread of the alleged gentlemen currently 'having their say' - he's still having trouble turning left out of his king-size divan as opposed to right.

The abuse he was dishing out was unwarranted and down-right insulting. I challenged him on both points - the undeserved nature and the unacceptable terminology he was using. I am no prude, but my 5-year old cousin and many other kids standing within earshot did not have to be hearing this. He turned his obvious ire on myself for having had the audacity to challenge him - he was joined by his son. Battle was joined - and I am delighted to say that he did shut the f*ck up.

Unfortunately, it seems this nonsense will not end. And I have to agree with a previous comment made on here about the enclosure side. Whenever I watch the highlights from Station Park online the continual abuse (even after scoring to go up in matches you'll here "Now COME ON Forfar - get a bloody grip of this") you hear throughout the clip is an absolute disgrace.

When will these neanderthals f*ck off back to their caves and have their frontal lobes replaced? Justified criticism is one thing (frustration at: - a misplaced pass; missing an open goal; genuine errors on the field of play is something we have all experienced and voiced displeasure at), but mindless shouting of abuse at guys who really are trying and actually deserve our support has no place in football.

Venting your frustration (likely to be caused by inadequacies elsewhere in your life) because 'you've paid your money' does not wash. Get behind the team or get to f*ck.

I doubt it as he died a few years ago. He also spent his latter years in the stand.

Maybe his ghost haunts the place.

Just glad i dont miss anything at Station Park.

Best team we've had in years , sitting pretty at the top end of the table with a real chance of promotion , and you say you don't miss anything .

Station park is better without you all you could do every week was shout abuse at the players . I even remember Ross Campbell telling you to shut your puss at East fife .

Enjoy Elland road

Archived