Forfar Athletic v Peterhead

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to Station Park for this game! Where's the Home End?

No such thing, open terrace all around. Swapping ends at HT is one of the joys you get at some lower league football grounds. Long may it continue.

For an extra quid or two you can 'sit in the stand' (yes I know it sounds strange) if you prefer...

Enjoy your day.

No such thing, open terrace all around. Swapping ends at HT is one of the joys you get at some lower league football grounds. Long may it continue.

For an extra quid or two you can 'sit in the stand' (yes I know it sounds strange) if you prefer...

Enjoy your day.

Agree entirely should be no need to separate supporters at this level. Have not been to Station Park for a few seasons but always think it about the ideal set up for teams like ours with seating for those that want, enough cover if its a bit wet & the chance to stand behind either goal as well. Its much better than being stuck in a corner of some stand with no options, a proper bridie just to finish things off nicely.

MUST WIN GAME

I'd go along with that. Lose or draw this and I feel any lingering thoughts of winning title are away. Also from a play off point of view important to win. Given that and last weeks efforts would go with pretty much the team that gave us a good run in the early season.

So Husband and Hilson back in from the start and get the ball out to Kader as much as possible.

We've only played Peterhead once this season so hard to form an opinion other than they were extremely hard to break down (and hard in the tackle). Think it will be a very tight game that could go either way.

We've only played Peterhead once this season so hard to form an opinion other than they were extremely hard to break down (and hard in the tackle). Think it will be a very tight game that could go either way.

Forfar won the last game quite easily. Hopefully we can give you a better game this time. Should be a home win again but if we play our best, and Rory is on form, we can get at least a draw.

Looking forward to this, never been to Station Park before. I predict a scrappy 1-2 victory to Peteread, Rory Mac and Stevenson to score. More to the point, are the bridie's all they're cracked up to be?

Get one from mclarens before the game . Saddlers is pish

Based on the fine midweek win against Broughty, Hilson played 45...Templeman 75....Husband 80....Dale 90,,,,i would go for Hilson in for Foxy...5 man midfield.....Dale, Malin,Young,Denolm,Kader....Dale and Malin are on form atm, bench of Sanny,Hubby,Dunlop,Smith(2 goals midweek)

Based on the fine midweek win against Broughty, Hilson played 45...Templeman 75....Husband 80....Dale 90,,,,i would go for Hilson in for Foxy...5 man midfield.....Dale, Malin,Young,Denolm,Kader....Dale and Malin are on form atm, bench of Sanny,Hubby,Dunlop,Smith(2 goals midweek)

Where does Swankie play in this ?

Like some have said this is a must-win game for us if we want to keep up a title challenge. Peterhead will give us a much bigger challenge than last time though.

Only change I'd make is Hilson for Foxy. Malin is in great form so you can't drop him for Husband. Dunlop/Baxter are injured so there's no changes at the back to be made.

I'd go with Denholm through the middle and Swankie wide left. We've seemed much more dangerous like that recently.

Like some have said this is a must-win game for us if we want to keep up a title challenge. Peterhead will give us a much bigger challenge than last time though.

Only change I'd make is Hilson for Foxy. Malin is in great form so you can't drop him for Husband. Dunlop/Baxter are injured so there's no changes at the back to be made.

I'd go with Denholm through the middle and Swankie wide left. We've seemed much more dangerous like that recently.

Totally agree with this, Denholm was non existent last week until they switched him through the middle. Although he's not your conventional striker he seemed to come alive all of a sudden.

Totally agree with this, Denholm was non existent last week until they switched him through the middle. Although he's not your conventional striker he seemed to come alive all of a sudden.

Absolutely, it was a pleasant surprise. I think Kader has been a better winger this season, if he'd just get the confidence to go past more full backs because he's good enough to do it. Swankie offers more driving inside from the left and his last few magic contributions have all come from that position.

Denholm and Hilson as a pair would have more than enough unpredictability to worry a defence. You're looking at Denholm to pull a centre half wide then Swankie charge into the gap, that kind of thing.

Foxy, for all his worth, isn't a striker. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a central three with Young and Malin or Husband at some point. But hey ho.

Archived