Ayr 'nae home wins since last summer' Utd vs Airdrie

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all honesty, I can't see it being on. Grounds still hard just now where I am and if this is as hot as it will get, it'll not thaw out.

I would agree with this. The stand side was still frozen at 4pm and while the temperature is set to rise later tomorrow overnight is not looking so good.

10.30 is a bit early, especially as we're only just over an hour away.

Don't think it'll matter, if it's not thawed out by 10.30 it won't be by 3. There's a certain area of our pitch that doesn't get the sun light and always causes problems. However at the 10.30 inspection the ref will take the forecast into consideration.

Don't think it'll matter, if it's not thawed out by 10.30 it won't be by 3. There's a certain area of our pitch that doesn't get the sun light and always causes problems. However at the 10.30 inspection the ref will take the forecast into consideration.

If the stand side is still frozen at 10.30, even if the forecast is for a heatwave the game will be called off !

After all the times the pitch has been frozen hard on the 2-3ft strip surely we could have found a solution by now ? Hot air blowers ??

To be fair, I don't think it's Ayr Utds fault that when the temperature reaches below freezing point that the ground freezes. I know we can be blamed for a lot, but I think that is pushing it.

If teams like Livingston and Rangers, with undersoil heating have games postponed, then there's not much we can do. Just about to head to work so will let you know what the grass is like.

From a purely selfish point of view, it being off would be good so I would make the rearranged fixture.

Should be ashamed Ayr as juniors parks will be playable yet the seniors team won't what a shambles sums the club up at moment

The club is currently no better than an average Ayrshire junior team doesn't seem to be any forward planning re covering park aka like the racecourse the club is going into oblivion

Ayr currently belong in juniors that's where belong as the players they are of the same standard if not worse

OBLIVION

Archived