The Greenock Galacticos v Stirling Albion

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanting a team to lose because of someone on a football forum. Does that sort of thing actually happen?

Nah... never seen it on here before :1eye

I was thinking the same thing. Pretty sad really. I hope he grows up soon.

You're talking about VT here, obviously.

I've no particular beef against Morton to be honest, however I hope you f**k this up spectacularly so I can rip vT a new one on Saturday night. An absolute c**t of the highest order.

Bless: to think how angst-ridden you'll be when your shower are struggling with Albion Rovers in mid-table, this time next year. A scummy club and fanbase, taking their fall from grace with their accustomed, 'dignity'.

Shame really.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Bless: to think how angst-ridden you'll be when your shower are struggling with Albion Rovers in mid-table, this time next year. A scummy club and fanbase, taking their fall from grace with their accustomed, 'dignity'.

Shame really.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

To be fair I've always despised you, you arrogant w**k.

Mon The Binos

Telegraph says Lamie and Crighton are injury doubts and Milojevic is suspended so those wanting to see O'Ware and Miller in central defence might get their wish. Not sure though with Pepper also out, who might play the holding role in midfield. If we go 4 3 3 is it

Gaston

Kilday O'Ware Miller Russell

J McCluskey McKee Forbes

McManus

Caldwell MacDonald

Duffy mentioned on the Inverclyde TV interview that Lamie is doubtful, Pepper was taken off as a precaution in the reserves game and should be in the squad as well as J.McCluskey who's back from injury. No mention on there about Crighton so it's looking like he'll start on Saturday :(

We should be playing a very attacking team on Saturday with defenders who can play out from the back. Crighton certainly does not fit that bill and should be dropped.

I'd like to see O'Ware and Miller at the back but it would leave our midfield really exposed physically.

Duffy mentioned on the Inverclyde TV interview that Lamie is doubtful, Pepper was taken off as a precaution in the reserves game and should be in the squad as well as J.McCluskey who's back from injury. No mention on there about Crighton so it's looking like he'll start on Saturday :(

Tele reporting that Crighton is ill and is doubtful.

We all know what 'should' happen tomorrow given the strengths of the respective teams. I'm a bit concerned that we'll be held to a stuffy draw. We'll have to see what JD's lucky dip conjures up by way of formation. Will he be forced to start Pepper (if fit) ? fkn hope so.

Archived