GAMES ON/OFF 7th FEBRUARY

Loughal

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far too early to make assumptions

"assumptions" ? Look here Damien I never assume anything about the weather. It's like this effin fracking. As if we don't have enough bother with weather here we go adding earthquakes to the list Stop all this Idle chatter thread closed until Thursday.

"assumptions" ? Look here Damien I never assume anything about the weather. It's like this effin fracking. As if we don't have enough bother with weather here we go adding earthquakes to the list Stop all this Idle chatter thread closed until Thursday.

Who's pissed in your cornflakes? Relax son

Jesus f**k its tuesday, Ur just wanting your name at the top of the thread sweetheart aren't you?

You must have a lot of time on your hands before your husband finishes work.

He started the thread at 9.32am on Monday morning !

Maybe there is some justification in him starting this thread so early after all ! :

Islavale have already (Tuesday) decided there's no chance of an improvement up their way by Saturday.

The North Div.1W league fixture Islavale v Burghead Thistle has been switched to now being Burghead v Islavale.

My assumption is that this Loughal fella has too much time on his hands, a penchant to be an OP and nae wumman!

Afraid I'm already there Jim. Actually I am quite a pleasant, easy going, good natured, open frank, impulsive, forthright, unpretentious fella, with yes time on my hands.

Rest easy though that guy who doesn't like chatter will be chapping the door come Friday. Wish the quiet man RRG would come in and say something nice about me, I've got feelings you know. :rolleyes:

Too early you say? Well now if you had been going to Islavale on Saturday forget it and go to Burghead instead. Info exclusive courtesy of Leeds Phil on ON/OFF. Thanks for that exclusive on a Tuesday Phil saved all the fans in Burghead a fortune in bus fares. :wacko:

Afraid I'm already there Jim. Actually I am quite a pleasant, easy going, good natured, open frank, impulsive, forthright, unpretentious fella, with yes time on my hands.

Rest easy though that guy who doesn't like chatter will be chapping the door come Friday. Wish the quiet man RRG would come in and say something nice about me, I've got feelings you know. :rolleyes:

Too early you say? Well now if you had been going to Islavale on Saturday forget it and go to Burghead instead. Info exclusive courtesy of Leeds Phil on ON/OFF. Thanks for that exclusive on a Tuesday Phil saved all the fans in Burghead a fortune in bus fares. :wacko:

....and modest

Troon, Meadow ,Winton and Saltcoats all have best chances of being on and none of them have a home game scheduled.

Why not have provisional fixtures in the event of games being off instead of running about arranging meaningless friendlies with no income generated?

Archived