Cowdenbeath v Queens

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly I would like to extend my condolences to dean brett ....it's horrific what's happened to the young lad & as much as I've had differences with you all that is no joke ...I hope & pray he takes some sort of comfort from the condolences he has had ..no one deserves that eta....and by all accounts a great lad..genuinely sorry about your loss dean rip

Zander has to play today. We would have no keeper next week for the cup tie if Young Jim got injured today. This is a game we must win but it looks like we are now just happy to stay in this league.

We would have Kenny Arthur who is eligible for the cup, but with Danny Armstrong out with a broken thumb it certainly wouldn't be ideal. The next in line behind him just turned 16.

Well, with the quest for a big striker over at last, Jimmy N will be able to set out his team the way he has wanted to do from the start of the season. Jimmy has been backed by the board; his task as a manager is clear - keep us in the Scottish Championship. He has been given the tools for the job. The loan signings look promising. With pace in attack alongside Colin Nish, we will hopefully score more goals. With Deano, Kenny and Chopper on the way back, we should become more robust at the back. The support of the fans is also important. From now on, Jimmy and the team have to deliver, beginning with today. :thumsup2

Well, with the quest for a big striker over at last, Jimmy N will be able to set out his team the way he has wanted to do from the start of the season. Jimmy has been backed by the board; his task as a manager is clear - keep us in the Scottish Championship. He has been given the tools for the job. The loan signings look promising. With pace in attack alongside Colin Nish, we will hopefully score more goals. With Deano, Kenny and Chopper on the way back, we should become more robust at the back. The support of the fans is also important. From now on, Jimmy and the team have to deliver, beginning with today. :thumsup2

repeat

Archived