Cowdenbeath v Queens

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in yesterday and pitch was being covered. Also the goalmouths and the boggy bit at the dugouts has been returfed.

Great work from the club. Hopefully that gives a good chance of game on.

Just don't let the c**t with the kettle near it.

Just don't let the c**t with the kettle near it.

I was there on sat and To be fair, the hot water was being poured on the linesman run and not on the playing surface. No grass there, just concrete like soil, but let's not let the truth get in the way of slagging off the willing volunteers.

Didn't look good but the press will always try to get a good picture.

I was there on sat and To be fair, the hot water was being poured on the linesman run and not on the playing surface. No grass there, just concrete like soil, but let's not let the truth get in the way of slagging off the willing volunteers.

Tongue in cheek. Still a ludicrous idea though, with the best of intent obviously.

Calm down. No one was slagging the volunteer, for starters. Clearly someone instructed him to do it. And second of all it was clearly a bit of humour - something which seems to be lost on many at the club. It's all so serious all of the time. Theres f**k all spark or fun about the place.

Is there any chance of this game being on? Got halfway last week, No snow West of Aberdeen, in fact it's sunny and +ve temp.

I think it will be on

Sounds hopeful according to our official site.

http://www.qosfc.com/new_newsview.aspx?newsid=2658

Link to BBC weather forecast

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652207

We need to get our season back on the round so based on last weekend's performance and this week's goings on my team would be;

Atkinson,

Dowie,Durnan,Higgins,Holt

Millar

Carmichael, Burns

Paton

Reilly, Lyle.

Last weekend Hibs played this 4-4-2 formation with a narrow diamond midfield and the fullbacks pushing up and it certainly give us problems in the second half.

Subs, McShane, Russell, Kidd, Mitchell, Hooper, D Smith, Clark.

Bold move dropping Mcshane! yes his set pieces were atrocious, but I think brings more to the midfield than Millar at the moment, also don't think burns will be fit enough for 90 minutes just now.

Suppose it will be an early doors pitch inspection what with the distance Queen's have to travel, so it won't matter what the temp is to get up to during the morning i guess.

I`d hope not too early. It`s about 2 hours by car according to google maps albeit road conditions might extend that. Not sure what time travel club leaving but seem to remember they delayed departure until after the pitch inspection for the game at Kirkcaldy a few weeks back. That match was confirmed as being off before 11 am which was time enough IMHO.

Archived