Cowdenbeath v Queens

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope & believe we will take 3 points on Saturday & know one game shouldn't make or break our season, though obvious cracks are now starting to show & if we do lose I fear that 4th spot drifting well away.

Looks like it will be off. We could have two or three games to catch up soon.

Never mind though, some fans will say "if we win our games in hand, we can still make 8th!"

Looks like it will be off. We could have two or three games to catch up soon.

Never mind though, some fans will say "if we win our games in hand, we can still make 8th!"

So you have all this notice and you think the club still won't be abe to take precautions to ensure the game will go ahead? You must be losing a fair bit of revenue with weekend cancellations to be replaced by midweek fixtures.

We have had 2 games cancelled due to weather so far - both were all ticket so the club will already have received the income from them. Obviously there's still costs attached to a game being off and revenue lost playing midweek (hospitality) but it could be worse - the Hearts game was actually a sell out for the rearranged game when it wasn't for the initial fixture! If they were pay at the gate games it would be a cash flow nightmare you would have thought.

All you can really do is cover the pitch but this hasn't worked before hence Pele's post.

We have had 2 games cancelled due to weather so far - both were all ticket so the club will already have received the income from them. Obviously there's still costs attached to a game being off and revenue lost playing midweek (hospitality) but it could be worse - the Hearts game was actually a sell out for the rearranged game when it wasn't for the initial fixture! If they were pay at the gate games it would be a cash flow nightmare you would have thought.

All you can really do is cover the pitch but this hasn't worked before hence Pele's post.

Has the pitch been covered yet?

I'm sure if you asked Davie Rae nicely he would give you a load of straw to lay on top of the cover.

Has the pitch been covered yet?

I heard we weren't going to bother. It suits us to delay the game to get some of our injured players back.

A game against Queens is dull as f**k as well and we can't be arsed making an effort to get the game on.

I heard we weren't going to bother. It suits us to delay the game to get some of our injured players back.

A game against Queens is dull as f**k as well and we can't be arsed making an effort to get the game on.

Sounds about right but there could be 3 points going a begging!

You should be desperate to play us at the moment as you can't stop beating Queens!

I don't expect this to go ahead, but presumably if it does it won't be on a great surface, and we'll have to grind out a result. I'd make a few changes as a result.

Atkinson

Dowie Durnan Higgins Holt

Burns Millar

Carmichael Paton Russell

Reilly

Archived