Cowdenbeath v Queens

Forgot to mention it a couple of things earlier.Firstly good to see that both sets of supporters were impeccable in their observation of the minutes silence before the kick off.Secondly I was disappointed to again see there was nobody helping Fowler and the sub's just passed balls between themselves at halftime, very amateurish. Where was the sports guy again, has he left?

Think if the club has any ambition for the rest of the season they have to sign not players but backroom staff NOW please give the manager a little help.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to mention it a couple of things earlier. Firstly good to see that both sets of supporters were impeccable in their observation of the minutes silence before the kick off. Secondly I was disappointed to again see there was nobody helping Fowler and the sub's just passed balls between themselves at halftime, very amateurish. Where was the sports guy again, has he left?

At least your players were on the park at half time warming up. Ours were cold and went into the dressing room to listen to one of Jimmy's inspirational team talks.

Hmmm.

Well I think the second half show of Kidd and Paton has to be a big positive.

Kidd may turn out to be a revelation .. And well done to our young kid Kev.

Kidd is our youngest player in around the first team every week. Good prospect.

Like Dumbarton's loan signing from Dundee United who scored on his debut at Falkirk? Maybe he needs time to adjust to our hopeless 'tactics'.

Or Chris Kane who scored approximately 12 minutes into his Championship career last January.

The absence of the Sports Scientist over the past couple of weeks is odd. I know we don't see all the work done behind the scenes but in my view he didn't seem to approach the job with the same enthusiasm as his predecessor, now at Ross County. The pre-match warm-up now seems to be taken by Captain Higgy and Burnsy. Good to see that goalie coach KA was back on duty yesterday. When Fowler was appointed as Manager he said he would take his time in appointing an Assistant to be sure of getting the right person in. He has certainly kept his word on that score, so If there is a problem it is mostly of his own making and not necessarily the Chairman's fault.

Archived