Alloa Athletic v Heart of Midlothian, 31/01/2015

What is the script for parking at or around the stadium?

Best to park at Morrisons just as you come into Alloa. Plenty of parking and just a few minutes walk from the ground.

Can't make it down today but looking forward again to watching the Wasps on Alba. Suas leis na Speachan :thumsup2

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they push us high and stop our short distribution they'll probably take something from the game, as soon as we can't play our own game we struggle.

Really looking forward to this though!

We've struggled any time a team has pressed us high, Falkirk game a classic example. There was a real lack of movement in the centre of the park as well last week. Hopefully we'll get a reaction this weekend.

Glad to have got the second goal. Look to be in control now but a third or fourth would relax me somewhat.

Feel good for Keatings - great goal and Pallardo too though he had all the space in the world.

Glad to have got the second goal. Look to be in control now but a third or fourth would relax me somewhat.

Feel good for Keatings - great goal and Pallardo too though he had all the space in the world.

Agree with that.....heart in mouth time when Alloa hit the post! Cracking finishes even if the defendimg was somewhat non existent!

Like you say......happy for Keatings as I thought it a tad harsh him being dropped last week.

Archived