Alloa Athletic v Heart of Midlothian, 31/01/2015

don't like the idea of playing them the weekend after their first loss. Hopefully we can get a look at layne though and if layne looks good it'll maybe inspire Barry to try some of the other youths. With rumors of meggat on his way out at the end of the season I think Lewis Wilson should get 1 or 2 games to feel the first team experience. The strikers aren't scoring and hynd scores pretty much every week in the development league. Fling him on last 15 in a few games and see glen he gets on.

Good players, but neither looks ready for the Championship at this point in time.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope the wasps get pumped

You're not hoping for a stirring victory for the team sitting above you at the bottom of the table? I, for one, am stunned.

Fear of a roasting will probably stop Lewis and Scotty Hynd getting runs out in the first team this season. They're not even getting a sniff of the bench at the moment, and unfortunately you could see them getting a bit of a battering by the big haddies. Be interesting to see what happens with them next season if we're still in the Championship. You'd expect them to feature if we go down.

Will the pubs that have been mentioned on this thread be showing the semi final?

Our train gets in about 3.15 and we're thinking about going somewhere to watch it before heading to the ground.

Saturdays Semi isn't showing live I don't think? Only the rangers celtic game. I may be wrong.

Will the pubs that have been mentioned on this thread be showing the semi final?

Our train gets in about 3.15 and we're thinking about going somewhere to watch it before heading to the ground.

The Station has Arabic TV which shows the football from all over the place including 3pm kick offs so there is a good chance they might have that.

So,

Alexander - Ozturk - Wilson - Eckersley

Walker - Buaben - Gomis - King

Zeefuik - Sow

Subs: Hamilton, McKay, Pallardo, Nicholson, Keatings, McGhee, Oliver

?

Won't be far off. I think Pallardo might come in for Prince and Keatings might get the nod ahead of Sow due to it being an artificial surface and he's on the comeback from a bad muscle injury.

Won't be far off. I think Pallardo might come in for Prince and Keatings might get the nod ahead of Sow due to it being an artificial surface and he's on the comeback from a bad muscle injury.

Except I forgot about Paterson, and had Alexander at right back - probably not the best idea!

Aye, the surface will be a factor in Robbie's selection.

Fairly sure Pallardo and Keatings will start. Very simply, Keatings is our top scorer so he should be playing.

King failed a fitness test last week so hopefully he's okay to play some part at least tomorrow.

Should be comfortable enough for you though surely?

As has been pointed out, everyone struggles away to Alloa. Hard team to beat on their own patch. Our lack of a plan B when teams close us down at the back is a worry. Especially away. Alloa were one of the first to suss this out.

Archived