Hipster Beards

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been keeping a rough 3 week growth for about 2 or 3 years now. Nothing like hipster length though and not as any sort of fashion statement, i just like to have a bit of face fuzz. It's gone from me being called a scruffy looking c**t by my workmates to barely being noticed due to the amount of hipsters with far longer beards than I could ever be arsed persevering with.

Top bun wankers are the worst though. I enjoy walking past them and telling them 'you are not Zlatan'

Once, the idiots were just the fools gawping in through the windows. Now they've entered the building. You can hear them everywhere. They use the word "cool". It is their favourite word. The idiot does not think about what it is saying. Thinking is rubbish. And rubbish isn't cool. 'Stuff and shit' is cool. The idiots are self-regarding consumer slaves, oblivious to the paradox of their uniform individuality. They sculpt their hair to casual perfection, they wear their waistbands below their balls, they babble into hand-held twit machines about that cool email of the woman being bummed by a wolf. Their cool friend made it. He's an idiot too. Welcome to the age of stupidity. Hail to the rise of the idiots.

Hipster beards have made it shite for those of us who were actual occasional beard growers before the hipster infestation.

keep-calm-and-fuck-hipsters-3.png

One of the few things worse than hipster beards are the shitty "keep calm" poster variations.

Shite like this is cicular. Soon some other ridiculous thing will come in and be fashionable and then beards can go back to being trademark look of the kiddy fiddler.

Says I, who's had a beard for about three years...

Archived