Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

I think this 3rd season is absolutely the best of the 3.

Torn between feeling sorry for Jimmy, then his brother, then the brother comes over as a total dick and I am back to feeling sorry for Jimmy.

Kim seems to be getting sucked into Jimmy's world, I have a feeling that It's gonna end in tears.

Strangely Mike's story I feel has taken a bit of a back seat but he's still a great character. 

Wish all the episodes had gone up at once.

Edited by Romeo

At last Saul Goodman appears!!!

A few other tie ins to BB, namely Gus checking out his factory and the future home of The Fly and the first appearance of Lydia!!!

This is great stuff!!!

Help me out guys, why is the guy Nacho battered familiar? Has he been in this or BB before or perhaps I've seen him in another show....

He's the guy Walter White has in the basement with the bike lock around his neck.

14 hours ago, King Kebab said:

At last Saul Goodman appears!!!

A few other tie ins to BB, namely Gus checking out his factory and the future home of The Fly and the first appearance of Lydia!!!

This is great stuff!!!

"Crazy Eight" made an appearance as well.

It's always difficult doing a follow up to a great episode but that was very well handed. The last minute was absolutely fantastic, hadn't guess what was coming but it was the perfect denouement given all the other Breaking Bad references. I'm not sure how many seasons they are signed up for but you could see either this, or 1 more at a push before it is sadly over.

i think what is so gripping and wonderfully done about this, is we know where he ends up and it is like watching a car crash. Think the writers have wporked this web well, quite keen to go back and watch bb and see 'saul' in a new light and see how it adds up.

Bit of a low key episode this week but it gave the clearest signs of Jimmy starting to transform into the Saul Goodman character.

Edit- It looks like Kym's conscience is starting to get the better of her over how they played Chuck in the courtroom and she is also starting to see Jimmy in a different light with the way he's been behaving recently, 

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

2 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Bit of a low key episode this week but it gave the clearest signs of Jimmy starting to transform into the Saul Goodman character.

Edit- It looks like Kym's conscience is starting to get the better of her over how they played Chuck in the courtroom and she is also starting to see Jimmy in a different light with the way he's been behaving recently, 

I reckon it could go one of two ways, either Jimmy's treatment of Chuck alienates Kim or Chuck ruins Kim to get at Jimmy. 

Glad I've stuck with this, it was a bit tedious in earlier seasons but is really hitting form now.

I reckon it could go one of two ways, either Jimmy's treatment of Chuck alienates Kim or Chuck ruins Kim to get at Jimmy. 
Glad I've stuck with this, it was a bit tedious in earlier seasons but is really hitting form now.

Yep, it's been the best season by far. Reestablishing more of the old BB characters has definitely helped.

Just caught up on the last couple of episodes, pretty dull viewing again. This series would have been far better if they'd focused on creating a good programme within itself rather than relying on nods to a separate series to maintain the viewers interest during what has been an unbelieavably stretched out two and a half seasons so far. 

Edited by The Diabolical One

Just now, The Diabolical One said:

Just caught up on the last couple of episodes, pretty dull viewing again. This series would have been far better if they'd focused on creating a good programme within itself rather than relying on nods to a separate series to maintain the viewers interest during what has been an unbelieavably stretched out two and a half seasons so far. 

Exactly, it's like pulling teeth. Really disappointing. Would rather they just just jumped to post Breaking Bad to be honest.

I thought Breaking Bad was very slow for a lot of it too, but it got away with it because I binged about 85% of it. Having watched BCS from the very start, weekly, it's more noticeable if it's slow and obviously it leaves you feeling a little bit meh afterwards whereas for my BB binge you'd just move on to the next episode without even thinking about it much.