angus bigfoot

I wouldn't be surprised if there was stuff lurking about the likes of Glen Clova and Glen Prosen as there's good bits up there that are still remote enough for whatever population to stay out of the way of landowners, walkers etc. At the same time though you'd assume that if it was anything of any size then there would be an effect on livestock as would surely be prey.

Well they would be nocturnal for a start so only very rarely would you see them through the day. A big cat could easily keep out of your way if it needed to.

Something the size of a lynx wouldn't need to take on livestock they could survive quite happily on roe deer, hare or rabbit.

Having said that I have seen large red deer with their throat ripped out and rib cages opened in Sutherland. Have also found a "lair" with half a dozen sheep carcasses by Water of Tulla in lochaber.

Apparently some loony ALF type group released 10 lynx in Sutherland around 2000. They could easily survive there undetected.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/angus-the-mearns/my-reports-of-seeing-a-monster-were-not-taken-seriously-woman-says-she-saw-bigfoot-in-angus-1.799761

Seems legit.

Have any other p&bers seen a Bigfoot in east Angus and then later found its skull adorned lair?

Also, wid.

Charmaine, who is orginally from Monikie and now lives in Edinburgh, said she saw the 7ft, black beast with no neck and broad shoulders in Carmyllie in the early 1980s.

The real question is: would Charmaine get it, even though she's a nutter?

“Needless to say, my reports of seeing a monster were not taken seriously and dismissed as it probably being a neighbour.

A 7ft neighbour with no neck. Does anyone know this person?

bigfootresearchscotland@gmail.com

I must tell them about my neighbour with no neck.

Cryptozoology is a strange subject - there's a lot of things that clearly exist, like the non-native eagle owls which have escaped from falconers and wildlife centres and actually appear to be forming a viable feral population in the UK, and the persistent stories of big cats which more likely have deliberately been set free by private collectors.

On the other hand, you get pish like this. Britain's a small island, and it's unlikely a self sustaining population of 7ft nae-neck humanoids has escaped all attention other than that of some daft wumman walking her dog.

Charmaine, who is orginally from Monikie and now lives in Edinburgh, said she saw the 7ft, black beast with no neck and broad shoulders in Carmyllie in the early 1980s.

The real question is: would Charmaine get it, even though she's a nutter?

That's precisely why she would.

My late old man's pal lived in Tannadice Village and used to claim there was a big cat roaming the countryside nearby. I put it down to his heid being mashed by a surfeit of drink and years of watching Forfar Athletic. Talking of which:

Stewart Kennedy played in goal for Forfar Athletic in the 1980s and had a big beard then - was it a case of mistaken identity with Bigfoot?

post-12982-0-83984400-1421969545.jpg

eh lived in Erbroath in the 1970s as a wee lad. Eh never saw a Bigfoot but eh once saw a man eating fish outside Swankies...

My late old man's pal lived in Tannadice Village and used to claim there was a big cat roaming the countryside nearby. I put it down to his heid being mashed by a surfeit of drink and years of watching Forfar Athletic.

Sounds as though he led an enjoyable life... ^_^

Archived