angus bigfoot

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/angus-the-mearns/my-reports-of-seeing-a-monster-were-not-taken-seriously-woman-says-she-saw-bigfoot-in-angus-1.799761

Seems legit.

Have any other p&bers seen a Bigfoot in east Angus and then later found its skull adorned lair?

Also, wid.

Which one?

"Charmaine, who is orginally from Monikie and now lives in Edinburgh, said she saw the 7ft, black beast "

Chef+Ainsley+Harriot+Promotes+Cookbook+M

Leave the bold Ainsley out of it... he was too busy posing for 'You seem upset' memes wae a pepper mill.

Was a "7ft, black beast with no neck and broad shoulders"

Quite clearly Bobby Lashley...

bobbylashley.jpg

So she's 41 and saw this thing in the early 80's when she was a kid and we're hearing about it now. That sounds legit.

I used to live in on the edge of Monikie (not in the 80's), never saw Angus Bigfoot once.

So she's 41 and saw this thing in the early 80's when she was a kid and we're hearing about it now. That sounds legit.I used to live in on the edge of Monikie (not in the 80's), never saw Angus Bigfoot once.

How tall and hairy are you?

There is definitely a big cat around montreathmont and one around balshammer, May be the same one.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was stuff lurking about the likes of Glen Clova and Glen Prosen as there's good bits up there that are still remote enough for whatever population to stay out of the way of landowners, walkers etc. At the same time though you'd assume that if it was anything of any size then there would be an effect on livestock as would surely be prey.

Archived