Money worries at Stenny

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already seen similar statements from the Pars board and we all know how that turned out.

Remember the excuses statement ? I'm sure that would be hilarious to read back, It angered me at the time but I'm sure it would be funny to look back at the weird and wonderful reasons that were meant to be why we were it the shit.

Here's another cause for concern I've yet to see aired from anyone - Scott Booths disciplinary record.

He has been sent to the stand on multiple occasions. Surely this has been recorded in the referees report therefore leading to a punishment and potential fine. I can guarantee the board never relied on this kind of expenditure.

Whilst I'm at it, why does he never wear Club colours? It's always Scotland gear he has on. Seems very disrespectful to me and shows how much of a billy big baws he thinks he is. p***k.

I can't help but think that the plastic pitch push in the lower leagues is similar to a Monorail salesman, rolling around tiny village communities in Scotland, claiming that they too could actually rent out a full-size football pitch even close to maximum capacity at any time of the week...

Or similar to Scott Booth, rolling into Stenhousemuir...

Guest Alessandro

Here's another cause for concern I've yet to see aired from anyone - Scott Booths disciplinary record.

He has been sent to the stand on multiple occasions. Surely this has been recorded in the referees report therefore leading to a punishment and potential fine. I can guarantee the board never relied on this kind of expenditure.

Whilst I'm at it, why does he never wear Club colours? It's always Scotland gear he has on. Seems very disrespectful to me and shows how much of a billy big baws he thinks he is. p***k.

Hear hear

He was on almost every media outlet broadcasting football before taking the Stenny job as well as coaching for the SFA, he isn't going to chuck all that for £50 a week plus petrol money

Dont forget he has a deserted wife, kids and a new mistress to pay for

BURN THE WITCH

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am a student at Stirling University and I am doing my dissertation looking at the different ownership structures of football clubs in the central Scotland area and the supporter's opinions of them (in particular looking towards supporters' opinions on supporter ownership). I need Alloa Athletic, Stenhousemuir, Stirling Albion and Falkirk supporters to complete the survey. The link of the survey is below.
All responses are greatly appreciated.
https://stirling.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/ow ... ball-clubs

Hi, I am a student at Stirling University and I am doing my dissertation looking at the different ownership structures of football clubs in the central Scotland area and the supporter's opinions of them (in particular looking towards supporters' opinions on supporter ownership). I need Alloa Athletic, Stenhousemuir, Stirling Albion and Falkirk supporters to complete the survey. The link of the survey is below.

All responses are greatly appreciated.

https://stirling.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/ow ... ball-clubs

As Stirling Uni alumni, you have my sympathies.

Archived