Hero Cat Saves Poor Abandoned Baby From Certain Death

Romeo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen my cat for three days, his record is 10.

Getting his hole and eating other cats food. #thuglife

That's the thing with cats, they just f**k off for days on generally being cats. My old cat (RIP), used to disappear for days on end, then it would prance in the house and park itself on the couch like an absolute boss.

Dogs are too thick to think for themselves. Don't feed them and they'll roam about the garden eating their own shite and generally starving themselves to death. You never see cats on them RSPCA adverts sitting in their garden built like skeletons, they'll just jump the fence and go and get some grub.

Cats>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dogs>>>>Dog owners

That's the thing with cats, they just f**k off for days on generally being cats. My old cat (RIP), used to disappear for days on end, then it would prance in the house and park itself on the couch like an absolute boss.

Dogs are too thick to think for themselves. Don't feed them and they'll roam about the garden eating their own shite and generally starving themselves to death. You never see cats on them RSPCA adverts sitting in their garden built like skeletons, they'll just jump the fence and go and get some grub.

Cats>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dogs>>>>Dog owners

Nonsense. Dogs are notorious intelligent. It's well established that Stephen Hawking is actually a dog in a mask (real name; Barky Barky Woof Woof).

Cats are great, but they don't give a f**k.

Cat my dad owned a few years back disappeared once, we presumed just for a few days exploring the area. Never came back. Cat don't give a f**k man.

Another cat that he has the now wiped his arse on one of my t-shirts once. Did he give a f**k? No.

We love cats, but to them we're just playthings that they love to mess with. #respect.

Any anilmal you need to take a walk with so it can do a shite is a w**k....Cats rule.

Any human who provides an animal a special box so it can shit in the human's house needs to have a word with themselves.

Don't the bears like them?

Nobody likes cats. That's my point. :)

Seriously, bears tend to go for nuts and berries rather than animals. Bird-feeders have to be placed up high so they can't reach them. The only time black bears are likely to search for meat is in the spring, when plant food is still scarce. Then they may look for newborn deer, elk, and moose. Garbage is their first choice though.

That video remind s me of a school kid I saw who randomly collapsed in the street and eventually jumped up screaming "hahahaha, you've been Beadled!!!" after the worried public formed a crowd around him. Don't think they were too impressed.

If we're going to post staged videos as evidence of who's better, then this could go on for some time.

Staged? Staged? Shocked I am, at this smear on my character. You sound like the kind of person who would prefer cats.

Archived