Dumbarton v Livingston 24-1-15

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dylan Easton joined dumbarton on loan now

Just saw that elsewhere, another skilful player who should never have been let go, cheers Hughes and Collins.

Just had a look at his goal against Dumbarton a couple of seasons ago, great team goal and well finished, bursts your arse when you see the other scorers in that game have gone too, Beany and Bobby Barr. Easton's goal starts in 6.11. http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/livitv/dumbarton280812/livitv.php

You obviously don't pay much heed to Dumbarton match threads, or you'd never have made that comment. :rolleyes:

I'm all over Dumbarton match threads mate. Or at least I will be once I've finished reading about the breeding habits of the Mongolian Mud Crab.

I'm all over Dumbarton match threads mate. Or at least I will be once I've finished reading about the breeding habits of the Mongolian Mud Crab.

Our threads used to contain a lot of info on breeding habits, not Mongolian mud crabs but another type of creature, who's even dirtier than a muddy crab and goes by the name 'Shagger'.

He's at Clyde now though so you'd maybe be best checking their threads if breeding habits are your thing.

Easton will probably score. Might stick a few quid on it so I'm not as disappointed when he does.

On a positive note, if Hughes dumping the likes of Barr and Easton are anything to go by then the lad Sekajjan should be a skilful player, maybe put a couple of quid on both Easton and Sekajja to score.

Dreading to see how Mensing copes with the quick feet of Easton, could be a sending off for Mensing in this game.

On a positive note, if Hughes dumping the likes of Barr and Easton are anything to go by then the lad Sekajjan should be a skilful player, maybe put a couple of quid on both Easton and Sekajja to score.

Dreading to see how Mensing copes with the quick feet of Easton, could be a sending off for Mensing in this game.

Could be a sending off for Mensing in any game tbh.

Could be a sending off for Mensing in any game tbh.

If he does get sent off hopefully it's before he scores an og. Thought him and Gallagher would be a good pairing but Mensing has been a liability since coming back from injury. He's always been slow but he's pretty clumsy too and has no understanding with DJ when going for balls he should be leaving for the keeper. DJ is needing to start shouting so everyone knows it's his ball right enough.

Forecast is for rain to stop at 5pm and then no more rain until later tomorrow afternoon. Combined with a high of 8 degrees and a low of 2, Surely this game will be on. In saying all that i'm currently in the south of England and haven't witnessed thus weeks weather in Dumbarton. Coming up in time for game tomorrow and will be disappointed if it's not on.

Archived