Student trapped in Groundhog Day for 8 years

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have strong déjà vu rather frequently until I was diagnosed with the form of epilepsy which the article describes. Medication keeps it much more controlled but I still get it, but thankfully without the funny side effects such as 'the fear'... when I remember to take it that is.

The other way around though, I'll often post something on here and then need to edit it when I realise that I've written the same thing twice, not realising that I've done so. That's more of a memory thing though which is also frequently fecked up through it all. :(

I used to have strong déjà vu rather frequently until I was diagnosed with the form of epilepsy which the article describes. Medication keeps it much more controlled but I still get it, but thankfully without the funny side effects... when I remember to take it that is.

The other way around though, I'll often post something on here and then need to edit it when I realise that I've written the same thing twice, not realising that I've done so. That's more of a memory thing though which is also frequently fecked up through it all. :(

We heard you the first time.

Just wait until he gets a fucking job.

Then he'll know what groundhog day feels like.

If he gets a job like yours he'll be able to post on here day in, day out. That will seem repetitive.

Haven't had déjà vu in a long time but it's an unsettling, though brief, experience.

If he gets a job like yours he'll be able to post on here day in, day out. That will seem repetitive.

Haven't had déjà vu in a long time but it's an unsettling, though brief, experience.

At your age, I'd imagine that most memories are brief and unsettling.

At your age, I'd imagine that most memories are brief and unsettling.

Ah young Peter, do you like novels? The latest Peter May one is a good read. Quite interesting insights into how young people view old people within a very good and entertaining story line.

There are, of course, more classic examples of literature that deal with the same subject but best to stick with something that's not too intellectually challenging.

Ah young Peter, do you like novels? The latest Peter May one is a good read. Quite interesting insights into how young people view old people within a very good and entertaining story line.

There are, of course, more classic examples of literature that deal with the same subject but best to stick with something that's not too intellectually challenging.

BOOM

Archived