Fortitude

Elixir

I have now blitzed the entire season 2 this weekend.

Dont worry about spoilers though, I have no idea wtf went on, to be honest.  Lots of deaths, some made me happy, some made me sad.

And one scene very late on that I had to FF through, as it was obvious what was going to happen, and I just didn't want to see it.

I have now blitzed the entire season 2 this weekend.
Dont worry about spoilers though, I have no idea wtf went on, to be honest.  Lots of deaths, some made me happy, some made me sad.
And one scene very late on that I had to FF through, as it was obvious what was going to happen, and I just didn't want to see it.

I'm intreaged now

I can only echo the comments above, have watched all of season two ad couldn't spoil it for everyone even if I tried as I have no idea what the f**k was going on! 

Much like the first series then? I was struggling with what was going on but just couldn't stop watching.

It's. Fcuking. Mental.

Very minor spoilers

I'm still not sure what state Dan Anderson is in?! And the young lad / tent scene creeped the b'jesus out of me.

Would have watched it in a day but she couldn't stay awake for the last two. Just like series 1 just couldn't stop watching it.
Definitely left the door open for series 3 as well!

Btw has there ever been a more sinister advert for a tv show? Set the tone for it I suppose!

1 hour ago, Jeek said:

It's. Fcuking. Mental.

Very minor spoilers

I'm still not sure what state Dan Anderson is in?! And the young lad / tent scene creeped the b'jesus out of me.

Would have watched it in a day but she couldn't stay awake for the last two. Just like series 1 just couldn't stop watching it.
Definitely left the door open for series 3 as well!

Btw has there ever been a more sinister advert for a tv show? Set the tone for it I suppose!

Spoiler

Dan Andersson for Governor in season 3?

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished series 2 and while I did enjoy it again I didn't quite get some of it. It's going to be a long wait until series 3. Recent Radio Times article suggested the writer was up for it but Sky haven't commissioned it yet.

• 1 year later...