Queen of the South v Hibernian

Well f**k you! You have a Short-time memory and you are obviously a part-time fan! Russell has been one of our best players!

Avert your gaze from the weak board and the lack of support from the board to our new coach!

Talk about obsession. Whilst you may have a point re support for Fowler, the fact that it seems to be the only point you repeatedly make is tedious. We get it - you dont like JT and you think the board are tightfisted. Message received.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one thing that might just work in our favour in the battle for the Play off is the fact that Falkirk and their fans already think that they are overwhelming certainties to get there. We shall see!!

I am one who doesn't think that. We could easily lose to Dumbarton next week. I have been watching us too long to take things for granted. You do sound though like you don't have your troubles to seek however. Feedback I have heard was that Baird and Kerr were merely the tip of the iceberg in terms of player dissatisfaction.

I am one who doesn't think that. We could easily lose to Dumbarton next week. I have been watching us too long to take things for granted. You do sound though like you don't have your troubles to seek however. Feedback I have heard was that Baird and Kerr were merely the tip of the iceberg in terms of player dissatisfaction.

Split in the board room i have heard

I took in this game and I can't believe all this negativity because you were beaten by a good Hibs team who are on a great run. Queen of the South were very good in the first half especially down their right hand side and caused Hibs all sorts of problems with Danny and Gavin playing well and Queens should have gone in at half time leading.

The second half was a different story with Hibs pushing up whereby Danny was starved of the ball and the Queens strikers were then struggling for service. Queens were weak down their left side and this was exploited by Hibs who in the end ran out comfortable and worthy winners. The two Queens subs that came on looked very lively.

There's no disgrace or shame in losing to Hibs.

I took in this game and I can't believe all this negativity because you were beaten by a good Hibs team who are on a great run. Queen of the South were very good in the first half especially down their right hand side and caused Hibs all sorts of problems with Danny and Gavin playing well and Queens should have gone in at half time leading.

The second half was a different story with Hibs pushing up whereby Danny was starved of the ball and the Queens strikers were then struggling for service. Queens were weak down their left side and this was exploited by Hibs who in the end ran out comfortable and worthy winners. The two Queens subs that came on looked very lively.

There's no disgrace or shame in losing to Hibs.

I think the negativity relates as much to the Falkirk result as ours.

Even though we obviously had no control over it, it's indicated that this bumpy spell on and off the pitch now looks likely to be costly for us. A season that looked like offering achievements for us, now looks like it might not.

Taken in isolation, of course the Hibs result is no disaster. That however is not how league campaigns work.

Jim had a rush of blood to the head moment. But I don't agree that 'keepers should be expected to stay on their line. If anything, I want my GK to be a sweeper, which is the way a lot of GK's play nowadays. Give me an Atkinson type 'keeper* over a Colin Scott type 'keeper every day of the week.

* Providing he gets his timing sorted.

I agree with your point about modern keepers and young Jim is willing to come off his line and has good distribution but don't knock Scooter - remember his penalty save v Accies in the promotion winning game? Could have done with one of those on Saturday.

Well ifso it won't be hard to Suss out as there is only 3 on the board and the AGM is very soon what should have been a good meeting might turn a little rowdier!!

Just to confirm , there's absolutely NO split in the boardroom

Don't know where these people get their stories from ;)

Just to confirm , there's absolutely NO split in the boardroom

Don't know where these people get their stories from ;)

I wouldnt have thought their would be any split in the boardroom the way the club is being run at the moment is the best it has been, long may this board of directors take the SUPERSOUTH forward, they are doing so much off the park at the moment & we all wanted a top 4 finish in this very strong league and it's still very much up for grabs.????

I wouldnt have thought their would be any split in the boardroom the way the club is being run at the moment is the best it has been, long may this board of directors take the SUPERSOUTH forward, they are doing so much off the park at the moment & we all wanted a top 4 finish in this very strong league and it's still very much up for grabs.

Ok. Thanks Squealer.

Palmylad is spot on. I know for a fact there is NO boardroom conflict at all ie ziltcho, nothing . Time that one was put to rest.

Ok I agree, what we going to chat about now?

Ok I agree, what we going to chat about now?

I would like to talk about shifting Russell up front with Reilly and having the tan man ready to do a half hour special . Also, drafting Burnsy into right mid with Danny on the left . This would at least accommodate one of our returning midfield players and give us another option up front.

It's when you see the one he gives for the free kick in the corner late in the game you wonder how they come to these conclusions. Player turns his head away hands in close to chest and nothing he can do and the ref gives it and then the penalty incident which is fairly blatant he doesn't give it.

It's when you see the one he gives for the free kick in the corner late in the game you wonder how they come to these conclusions. Player turns his head away hands in close to chest and nothing he can do and the ref gives it and then the penalty incident which is fairly blatant he doesn't give it.

Agreed. One is handball; one isn't and he gets both wrong.

The penalty one is slightly obscured for us, but you get enough to see that he beats the ball down with his arm. The ref had a good view from close range. Not giving it was inexplicable.

Over the piece we deserved to lose, but at that time it was goalless and the match had been pretty even up to that point. Bit sore about that one, seeing it again.

Archived