Heart of Midlothian v Falkirk, 24/01/2015

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SS but moving back to my old seat next season. Some absolute weapons no matter where I try and sit.

Aye in the main stand we have the man with the hoarse voice giving it some serious vocals who seems to be close by at away games, to be fair his shouts can be pretty old man funny humour with the obligatory ya Basttttard at the end. One has appeared from nowhere who seems to abuse Kerr non stop during the home games, I think he was also close by at easter road too....!!!

Looks terrible.

cornette.png

Aye, it looks a bit bright and hardly maroon.

It will fade and get darker over time though I'd imagine.

Macdonald last time here made some great saves but also made some poor mistakes, out of interest How do/did the Hearts fans rate Macdonald ?

He was and is a flapper, but he was a great servant for us and had several memorable moments.

As Ive said, feart we will get pumped again due to the defence and goalie no being up to playing one of them blinders that maybe required.

Macdonald last time here made some great saves but also made some poor mistakes, out of interest How do/did the Hearts fans rate Macdonald ?

We have improved since last visit to tynecastle, for a start there will be no Maybury to be raped easily and we wont throw the towel in like we have on some occasions once a 2nd goal goes in but I just dont think we have a team who could go somewhere and play for a point and try and perhaps sneak it.

I'll be going with my expect the unexpected mindset.....tho taking over in a way will be expect the expected......hmmmmmmmm

Good, very good sometimes, shot stopper but likely to give you a cardiac at cross balls.

Really good on penalties and played a huge part in us v winning the cup in 2012 because of that.

Nice guy, decent keeper, no good enough for Hearts.

MacDonald's ability was inflated due to him being very busy in most of our games last season. He did pull off some superb saves tbf, but he's not as good as some Hearts fans make out.

Alexander is a much better keeper, and Hamilton looks like he'll be better than MacDonald is the few appearances he's had this season.

I feel MacDonald needs a really good game under his belt, the script maybe set for Saturday ....!!!!!

He has made some good, great saves at times but the poor ones at the moment outweigh the positive for me at the moment, as picked up straight away from Hearts fans on the crossed ball scenario, he is poor and rarely leaves his line. His distribution also lacks and as much as I wouldve said a good shot stopper, the Hibs first goal he lost, he virtually punched the ball into his own net.

I like to think he is experienced enough and on a one year contract to know that he needs to add a bit more.......I hope anyway

We are improving all the time. The second half performance against Hibs, the QotS game and our good run are testament to this.

A little concerned about the soft goals we've been conceding though.

Same team that started on Saturday please. Oh, and no daft substitutions.

I thought we did well against Hearts at home when we stopped defending and had a go.

............MacDonald

Duffie McCracken Grant Leahy

..............Kerr

..........Vaulks Alston

.............Sibbald

...........Baird Loy

2-1 Falkirk and us to have someone sent off (we are due a red), Hearts to absolutely batter us but but we somehow hang on.

We have the bonus of knowing QotS are playing Hibs, and a Hearts win will keep the gap to Sevco.

Doubt we will take the same numbers as last time (1000+?) but still looking forward to it. COYB

I think this has the potential to be one our hardest game of the season. Not many teams apart from maybe Hibs recently have come to Tynecastle in as good form and subsequently as high on confidence.

I'll say 2-1 Hearts. Sow to come off bench and score late winner.

I think this has the potential to be one our hardest game of the season. Not many teams apart from maybe Hibs recently have come to Tynecastle in as good form and subsequently as high on confidence.

QOTS came here on the back of a 7 game unbeaten run and lost 4-1.

Rangers had 8 wins and a draw in the 9 games before we tucked them away.

Falkirk are no bad but we should be winning with goals to spare.

What's happened to sow?

If the Best Posters thread was P&B's version of the Academy Awards; the Box Office Posters thread was the MTV Movie Award for Most Rad Fight Scene.

Think of me, SEETHING, CGR etc as your Daniel Day-Lewis, De Niro, Big Zel level posters and think of Paulo, Magee and the other Box Office Top 50 as various, increasingly spectrum Vin Diesels.

Archived