Heart of Midlothian v Falkirk, 24/01/2015

Well, after last nights disgrace, this should be a decent game to look forward to.

Ticket sales are going very well for this one. Will Falkirk bring the same numbers through as last time? The attendance should push 16,500.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-0 Hearts, < 600 Bairns fans

Why the pessimism? You've only lost one of your last nine games, had a good result at Easter Road last week and by all accounts should have won today.

Bought my ticket after the game today, looking forward to it as it's one of the best away games there is.

Difficult decision on how to line up next week. Five in midfield might be a good idea but Loy/Baird up front together looks a promising partnership. I'd probably play it safe and go with Taiwo in for Baird.

We'll get hammered, Hearts are a brilliant team who'll have a chip on their shoulder after last night and plenty competition for places to keep them all bursting a gut.

I think we are now a much better team than we were the last time we went to Tynecastle and I can sense a shock here. We were much better than QOS today and should really have made them pay big time.

I'll go for 1-2 to Falkirk with Loy scoring twice from the spot!

I think we are now a much better team than we were the last time we went to Tynecastle and I can sense a shock here. We were much better than QOS today and should really have made them pay big time.

I'll go for 1-2 to Falkirk with Loy scoring twice from the spot!

That's the spirit.

Özturk suspended for this one, I think.

Turkish Delight is indeed suspended.

Alexander

Paterson McGhee Wilson Eckersley

Walker Gomis Buaben Nicholson

Zeefuik Keatings

I imagine that will be the team but I'll know for certain from my impeccable source later on in the week. 8)

My favourite away trip, sadly I'm not sure I'll make it through. Always enjoy a trip to the Roseburn for a few scoops before the game.

Can I just ask Paolo, what drives you in your never ending obsession over the number of people at a football match?

It is ALL you go on about. You're at it on fucking Kickback as well man.

Does it genuinely bother you?

Well, yes. Quite clearly a big crowd makes the match day experience far better.

"All I go on about".

:lol:

Just go and play. At times against QOS we were really really good. A treat to watch.

We will have to have belief though.

Possible Taiwo in for Alston but I wouldn't tinker too much. We went two up front at Easter Road lets do the same and see where it takes us.

Archived