Fashion Faux Pas

In find when I wear my Weekend Offender jacket that it's a hell of a lot easier to get in a fight at the weekends.

Don't mind their outerwear quite so much, though it's still a bit young for me, but their tees and hoodies and sweaters with that ridiculous logo like a rejected "keep calm and carry on" design are awful. A brand for the yoof.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an email on Tuesday that it had ended. The Large has been delisted but I fear that's too wee. I'll have to keep an eye out. You?

If you get one, go for XL. That's what I went for, they're normally quite baggy on me, but instead of drooping over it's quite a wide fit. Still fits but could be a little longer.

Anybody who wears Voi should be shot. Tomas Cerny being the latest snapped in the hideous brand.

Voi is fucking dreadful.

Can't say I'm too keen on Weekend Offender or Peaceful Hooligan.

Worst of all has to be '80s Casuals. That has to be the saddest brand going. T-shirts with pictures of Adidas trainers and Benetton rugby shirts on them. :yucky There is something fundamentally wrong with an item of clothing that has a picture of another item of clothing on it.

Voi is fucking dreadful.

Can't say I'm too keen on Weekend Offender or Peaceful Hooligan.

Worst of all has to be '80s Casuals. That has to be the saddest brand going. T-shirts with pictures of Adidas trainers and Benetton rugby shirts on them. :yucky There is something fundamentally wrong with an item of clothing that has a picture of another item of clothing on it.

Oh I don't know...

post-4731-0-43915200-1422388424.jpeg

When I was in P7 I bought a t-shirt that had "f**k *pretty much everything*" written on it all over the t-shirt.

Took it in for PE one day thinking that the teacher wouldn't mind as he was prone to a swear word or two and didn't get to do PE that day for whatever reason.

I also had a cracking t-shirt of a hog wearing shades (From the same shop named Four Seasons) that I wore all the time because I thought it was the berries.

#rebel

I have two current fashion faux pas, firstly, I received a onesie for Christmas and I love it. I don't wear it in public or anything but I'm guessing it's still frowned upon. Secondly, last summer I decided that I needed to do something about my foul smelling feet. I tried various things but to no avail. It got to the stage where I was able to smell my feet through my shoes which I became understandably paranoid about. To remedy the situation, I invested in a couple of pairs of Crocs and I haven't looked back. Not only are they very comfy, I no longer have vile smelling feet.

post-31527-0-19060800-1422444532_thumb.j

Archived