Random Moments

Mayos Noun

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was the only customer in a poster/tat shop in Edinburgh very early one Saturday morning. Two boys, clearly still hammered from their night's activities, burst in and yelled "Angus" in my direction, before spouting off about "peeing himself".

I didn't recognise them but they clearly knew me and were starting on me. Being sober and ready to go I was happy to get all Danny Dyer on these jaked ruffians. After a few harsh words from me they were a bit startled, apologised and explained they were simply quoting a line from Highlander. Much hilarity from the boozy pair when they discovered that I am called Angus, hence me taking exception to them bursting into this quiet shop and questioning my bladder control.

I joined uni in third year and the classes were quite big. I'd say it was a bit random.

You only need 23 people for the chances of a matched birthday to be 50/50. The Birthday Paradox

In my third year class at Uni we had less than 20 in the class and two pairs of matched birthdays. The class was for a degree in Statistics, so we didn't think it was that special.

You only need 23 people for the chances of a matched birthday to be 50/50. The Birthday Paradox

In my third year class at Uni we had less than 20 in the class and two pairs of matched birthdays. The class was for a degree in Statistics, so we didn't think it was that special.

Nice wee read that. Was quite surprised by it, but clearly it isin't as random as I thought. However it did mention that it was just the date and month, not necessarily the year. The girl that had the same birthday as me had all 3 matches.

what would we ever do without p&b??

I had to go for a pre-employment drugs test out here in Edmonton,Canada sitting in the waiting room with my morton hat on and a guy says to me "cappielow" you first,turns out he emigrated a few years ago and lived a couple of doors down from where I lived

I had to go for a pre-employment drugs test out here in Edmonton,Canada sitting in the waiting room with my morton hat on and a guy says to me "cappielow" you first,turns out he emigrated a few years ago and lived a couple of doors down from where I lived

Morton. Drugs test.

Take it you failed. :lol:

Was in Florida many years ago and was on one of those shuttle busses on International Drive. Noticed a guy wearing a Rovers cap and went up to speak to him telling him I was a season ticket holder. He totally blanked me and walked off the bus. Maybe Rovers caps are trendy and he had no clue it was a football team.....or maybe I'm an annoying walloper.

Archived