Bryan Gilfillan

Would like to say that he won't be a loss but I would be lying. Hasn't managed to start consistently for us but when he has made it into the team, I thought he has been well worth a starting place the following week. For some reason it just hasn't happened.

Good luck to the guy anyway.

What's you Twitter username Binos123sam?

Wonder if Gilly has been one of the BP staff made redundant? Was it not because of a job opportunity up there within the oil industry that made him quit Clyde in the first place??

I said it when the club's met a few weeks ago, he's always a player I've liked, but he's also the type who'll get the opposition fans backs up. He has ability and he's versatile so he's an asset to anyone at this level in my eyes.

What's you Twitter username Binos123sam?

Wonder if Gilly has been one of the BP staff made redundant? Was it not because of a job opportunity up there within the oil industry that made him quit Clyde in the first place??

I said it when the club's met a few weeks ago, he's always a player I've liked, but he's also the type who get the opposition fans back up. He has ability and he's versatile so he's an asset to anyone at this level.

safc123bino

Pleased with the signing. Utility player who could be really valuable as we badly need some cover in defence and midfield and some strength in depth. Look how we crumbled last week when we had to make changes to the team. Signing Gilfillan will help to solve that though we still need to sign another centre - half IMO.

Streetwise player and adds a bit of steel too which, apart from Docherty, we've been missing.

The only bad thing about signing Gilly is he seems to have a certain dick from Stirling stalking him on here so prepare yourselves for some utter drivel from that direction.
no I don't I used to think he was good at football until he rejected my follow request on twitter

The only bad thing about signing Gilly is he seems to have a certain dick from Stirling stalking him on here so prepare yourselves for some utter drivel from that direction.

C'mon E.B., you're jist efter saying on sing...... Nae to give credence to dafties! On the subject o Gilly, genuinely disappointed to see him go. Hands up to being a critic in his first spell with us, but he definately gets my vote this time round. Airdrie have got a very handy player for this level. BTW, will you get a half season refund?!

no I don't I used to think he was good at football until he rejected my follow request on twitter

A footballer's quality is rated by what he gets up to twitter? Andy Rodgers must be world class.

Great deal for Airdrie in signing Gilfillan. Hard working player who can play in a few different positions.

Archived