Pollok Vs Cumnock

cumnocklad1912

Let's leave it at that before i get a knock at the door. On a positive note enjoy my football chat with Pollok fans on forums in particular Jack and Jamie and with the odd random supporter at games and have good memories of going to your ground over the years.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's leave it at that before i get a knock at the door. On a positive note enjoy my football chat with Pollok fans on forums in particular Jack and Jamie and with the odd random supporter at games and have good memories of going to your ground over the years.

A knock at the door? Gies peace :lol:

He's not gonna come round for a coffee ????

Our budget is smaller than last year but you have to give McInally credit for the work.

Money doesn't manage a football team, or the expectations at Pollok, does it? The manager shapes the team, signs the players and takes responsibility? You finished above us last season, yet we are miles ahead now and the difference in quality if players has to go down to the scouting work and building of a team.

Maxwell is hardly an angel on the sidelines either.

Just like to say that I was one of quite a few people who felt after our game at Pollok that the next round at St.Andrews would be a game to far for Pollok

Just shows what I know!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done to Pollok and best of luck in the rest of the competition

Just like to say that I was one of quite a few people who felt after our game at Pollok that the next round at St.Andrews would be a game to far for Pollok

Just shows what I know!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done to Pollok and best of luck in the rest of the competition

Cheers, the first 20/25 minutes yesterday looked like you could have been right.

We scored against the run of play but second half were dominant and ran out deserved winners.

Next week we have a west tie v Hurlford which is another big test to see how much we have came on.

Archived