Hibernian v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#JC35 in top form heading into this game, hopefully he can keep it going. Pretty sure Boyle will get another start but i'd say it's pretty close between him and DjeDje for the other striker position. Our defending was shite against Falkirk so we need to improve that, could do with Callum Booth not playing at right back. I'd also drop Liam Craig again.

The zero part could all change on Saturday!

I'm predicting a draw for this one if we perform well.

You're the solitary good Cowden poster: you reply with optimism, not noxious bile like your peers. Good stuff.

Good luck buddy.

Good way of putting it.

On our day we are capable of getting something at Hibs.

In the same way that you're capable of getting syphilis anytime you play away from home, with a disinfected virginal nun.

Although ScoresFromHisBOxley needs to visit the one-on-one clinic, the rest of the side are clear to get stuck into the Brazil nuts-deep.

The Blue Brazil spend most weeks going home with blue balls, whilst we haven't stopped scoring for over a month.

Given the amount of goals both sides have leaked, this is unlikely to be a samba affair.

Provided the groundsman doesn't get carried away with the landscaping, Hibs fans will feel right at home watching a Jimmy Nicholl side lose at Easter Road.

With an Oscar-winner on a Flight to Africa, we'll not feel the rhythm of Malonga; hopefully TinTin of Haricots will continue to fill in the goalscoring gap.

All in all, I can't see anything past a carnival of goals and both keepers being replaced for back pain - after picking the ball out of the net so often.

The Cowdenbeath defence will get Müllered, then they'll come Klose to an equaliser before we are Kroosing 4-1. Sami service will resume after the break and we'll Schürrle win by six goals.

7-1.

In the same way that you're capable of getting syphilis anytime you play away from home, with a disinfected virginal nun.

Although ScoresFromHisBOxley needs to visit the one-on-one clinic, the rest of the side are clear to get stuck into the Brazil nuts-deep.

The Blue Brazil spend most weeks going home with blue balls, whilst we haven't stopped scoring for over a month.

Given the amount of goals both sides have leaked, this is unlikely to be a samba affair.

Provided the groundsman doesn't get carried away with the landscaping, Hibs fans will feel right at home watching a Jimmy Nicholl side lose at Easter Road.

With an Oscar-winner on a Flight to Africa, we'll not feel the rhythm of Malonga; hopefully TinTin of Haricots will continue to fill in the goalscoring gap.

All in all, I can't see anything past a carnival of goals and both keepers being replaced for back pain - after picking the ball out of the net so often.

The Cowdenbeath defence will get Müllered, then they'll come Klose to an equaliser before we are Kroosing 4-1. Sami service will resume after the break and we'll Schürrle win by six goals.

Jings :o

Didn't Hibs require a last minute goal to stop Cowdenbeath getting a draw at Easter Road last time?

Archived