Mortfermline vs Dunton - Live On OHBC TV

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton still have a real chance of the title while everyone remains utterly pish, especially as MacDonald can potentially bail us out. Another home defeat would be a major blow to this but wouldn't rule us out. If Dunfermline lose then I can't see a realistic way back for them, having to overtake half the division by a fairly large margin against some sides.

Rickiiiiiiiiiiii

Rickiiiiiiiiiiii

*motions a yard left*

*repeats*

Enjoy, viewers!

Watch it with the sound down guys. Nothing wrong with the commentary, but Duffys constant screeching is awful.

Last time we were on Alba (1-0 defeat at Firhill) the commentator kept saying "jack in the box" at random times.

A-steach dhan bhocsa - Into the box

It's usually been 'skipa' I hear quite frequently. Annoying as fook.

Sgioba - team

Another couple of topical Gaelic words:

Mor - Big

Ton - Arse

You aren't very good at maths, are you?

But that was a great league. Also my favourite Pars team and manager. I think I.missed one home game that season (vs St Johnstone; 3-0 I think it was). Some of the players in that league were fantastic.

That 4-1 defeat was where we had Andre Boe in goals, and we lost 4-0 at Tannadice around that time with him in the sticks too.

10 days after that game we were due to meet at Cappielow for a rearranged game. At EEP we saw Lindberg crocked (out for the rest of the season) and Hawke got clattered and went off with concussion.

And folk wonder why we didn't "throw the ball back" in the 1-1 draw. :P

The blame for us not going up lies with McGraw. We had a brilliant midfield, then McInnes left and rather than bring in a midfielder he inexplicably went out and signed Brian Reid. Losing Lindberg to injury pretty much sealed it.

With the game of the shitfest they call BBC Alba, will that provide a lower attendance? About 6 months ago you'd expect this to be a similar crowd - might be a tad exaggerated - to what we had against Thistle at home 2 years ago (2-2) game.

I reckon Dunfermline will put in a decent game and can see us squeezing it 2-1. Peaso missed a few sitters in the Ayr game but with some more training under his belt he'll be sharper for Saturday's game. Also liked the look of Caldwell, picking the ball up from deep, moving forward with it whilst playing passes or getting a shot off. Forbes and Caldwell scoring for us and of course Barrowman for Pars.

Archived