Andy Barrowman

If this goes tits up and Barrowman somehow fires the Pars to the title it's yet another blunder by Duffy/Rae for releasing him at this stage of the season.

Do you think he deserves to stay?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When barrowman signed for us I was delighted and thought he'd do well for us. Unfortunately it hasn't really worked out but some of the posts on here are ott. Wouldn't have been bothered if he stayed on until the end of the season but leaving makes sense after we brought Peaso in. Hopefully his wage will be used to improve the squad further. Guaranteed to score against us in the upcoming game.

I think he'll be a decent enough signing, I think it's too far gone for them though with the league. You do have to ask where they are getting the money for him though, he wouldn't have left Morton unless he was on at least the same now surely, which will be one of the biggest wages in the league. I'm sure the answer will be the bottomless pit of money known as the 'fans fund' though.

Do you think he deserves to stay?

Based on his contributions up til now, No. However, time will tell if it's a mistake. There's always an element of risk when he goes to one of your main rivals.

When barrowman signed for us I was delighted and thought he'd do well for us. Unfortunately it hasn't really worked out but some of the posts on here are ott. Wouldn't have been bothered if he stayed on until the end of the season but leaving makes sense after we brought Peaso in. Hopefully his wage will be used to improve the squad further. Guaranteed to score against us in the upcoming game.

I wasn't wanting him in the first place as I posted on the Morton forum at the time. He's a player that has never stood out or particularly impressed me. It's Morton though and with our track record I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he rattled in 10-15 goals between now and May for the Pars.

I think he'll be a decent enough signing, I think it's too far gone for them though with the league. You do have to ask where they are getting the money for him though, he wouldn't have left Morton unless he was on at least the same now surely, which will be one of the biggest wages in the league. I'm sure the answer will be the bottomless pit of money known as the 'fans fund' though.

Eh? Us matching Morton for wages isn't exactly weird, we get comfortably more through the gate for a start.

So Forbes has joined Morton eh?

Personally i think its too far gone for them to win the league. You have to ask where they are getting the money for him though, he wouldn't have left Dunfermline unless he was on at least the same now surely, which will be one of the biggest wages in the league.

Personally i think its too far gone for them to win the league. You have to ask where they are getting the money for him though, he wouldn't have left Dunfermline unless he was on at least the same now surely, which will be one of the biggest wages in the league.

We've just released a good few players and McManus' & Crawford have been sent back to their parent clubs after a lon spell so that would've freed up a lot of wages. Peaso & Caldwell coming in would have taken a chunk out of that as well I suppose.

Same place as always, Dougie's big debt hole.

Although that's 4 in 5 out so far this window for us.

Haw haw so meta m8

Archived