Alan Forrest v Our bitches

Usual 3 points for young Alan v Morton on Saturday?

In all seriousness, hopefully a few new faces in and hoping Forrest is played central with Crawford in the middle of the park and McLaughlin dropped. Could this Saturday be the start of the resurrection or will it be another body blow?

Stick my neck out and go for a 2-1 home win.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McLaughlin being dropped is fine by us.

Hoping we sign a centre mid this week and can see Peaso starting.

With only 1 point from your last 9, we need to be looking to beat you lot finally if we have any chance of catching Stranraer.

Hopefully Crighton is dropped & O'Ware or Miller is dropped back to centre back. Not sure if Peaso is fully fit yet & with McCluskey scoring & assisting 2 against Stenny we'll probably start with him and Caldwell up front with Peaso coming off the bench.

The thread title makes little sense to me, as I have no idea who any of this minnow outfit's players are. Sparing the obvious exception of Scott McLaughlin who is clearly posting above in the thread.

Best of luck trying to add yet another relegation onto your CV, champ.

Hopefully Crighton is dropped & O'Ware or Miller is dropped back to centre back. Not sure if Peaso is fully fit yet & with McCluskey scoring & assisting 2 against Stenny we'll probably start with him and Caldwell up front with Peaso coming off the bench.

This.

The thread title makes little sense to me, as I have no idea who any of this minnow outfit's players are. Sparing the obvious exception of Scott McLaughlin who is clearly posting above in the thread.

Best of luck trying to add yet another relegation onto your CV, champ.

So you just opened the thread as you assumed Morton are everyones bitches then?

Wow, straws and grasping springs to mind.

How? It's a match thread posted by an Ayr fan (you), therefor it's an Ayr v Morton thread, no straws grasped, it's completely bleedin' obvious to anyone with half a brain...Oh, hang on, sorry Calum I forgot you guys are from Ayrshire.....

How? It's a match thread posted by an Ayr fan (you), therefor it's an Ayr v Morton thread, no straws grasped, it's completely bleedin' obvious to anyone with half a brain...Oh, hang on, sorry Calum I forgot you guys are from Ayrshire.....

You've highlighted my name, but yet you can't spell it properly, and insinuating that because we're from Ayrshire we don't have half a brain?

People in glass houses.

Adam; Kilday, Miller, Milojevic, Russell; McKee, Pepper, O'Ware, J.McCluskey; Caldwell, S.McCluskey.

Would love to see Peaso start but it would be extremely harsh to drop Stef after his performance on Saturday.

2-1. McLaughlin x2. Caldwell for us.

Adam; Kilday, Miller, Milojevic, Russell; McKee, Pepper, O'Ware, J.McCluskey; Caldwell, S.McCluskey.

Would love to see Peaso start but it would be extremely harsh to drop Stef after his performance on Saturday.

2-1. McLaughlin x2. Caldwell for us.

You made the mistake of saying something positive about Stef McCluskey. You earned one of VT's (endless supply of) red dots. We cant pretend that he's not been disappointing so far, but he was outstanding on Saturday. He also happened to clinch the three points in the last meeting with Stenny with a very good goal. There are definitely signs that there is a player in there. Hopefully he goes on to prove it.

I can see it now...last game of the season ... at home to Peterhead with two brothers in the team (and Barrowman scoring the winning goal) :unsure:

Archived