Peterheid v Stirling

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really find it weird to make fans have to buy tickets pre match as i know there will now be a good chance some random fan will turn up to the ground at five to 3 without a ticket just to get to the turnstiles and be told they can't get into the ground without a ticket so then they have to get a ticket whilst they are getting there ticket the match could have started who knows what they could have missed. and the stadium will be half empty anyway peterhead just taking the piss there

Why have they changed it, first game of the season was pay at gate and thats how any club outside the prem should have it

No idea why it has been changed, but it isn't popular.

Are Peterhead expecting a big away following from us or something?

It isn't just away fans. In answer to your question - No.

i really find it weird to make fans have to buy tickets pre match as i know there will now be a good chance some random fan will turn up to the ground at five to 3 without a ticket just to get to the turnstiles and be told they can't get into the ground without a ticket so then they have to get a ticket whilst they are getting there ticket the match could have started who knows what they could have missed. and the stadium will be half empty anyway peterhead just taking the piss there

Don't turn up at 5 to 3 then. I don't see who you can accuse the club of taking the piss. I don't agree with what the club are doing but without knowing the reasons for it, I don't think you can accuse them of taking the piss. When you get off your bus, you pass the ticket office before the turnstile anyway.

Don't turn up at 5 to 3 then. I don't see who you can accuse the club of taking the piss. I don't agree with what the club are doing but without knowing the reasons for it, I don't think you can accuse them of taking the piss. When you get off your bus, you pass the ticket office before the turnstile anyway.

Think you might be wasting your time trying to explain things to this particular poster Strichener, by all accounts he'll be the one right at the back of the bus licking the windows.

Think you might be wasting your time trying to explain things to this particular poster Strichener, by all accounts he'll be the one right at the back of the bus licking the windows.

not going on the bus now away back to your sheep

i will be in at half past 2 but there will probably a oap or something who never knew about and misses some of the game

We have been doing this for a few games now. I think it is due to the fact that we only have four turnstiles and as everyone drinks in the bar they all spill out at 5 to 3 and try to get through them. It also stops the queue of people across the road at the top which can block cars getting into the car park. Also please remember that as we are thieving gypos you have to pay for a stand ticket once you are inside the ground, however if you stand for the first half nobody usually bothers you if you take a seat in the second. Also the stovies are usually good.

Archived