Peterheid v Stirling

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is our first home game in a month and in that month we have taken 7 points from 9 in 3 away games. Would expect us to win this, we have only been beaten by Dunfermline, Stranraer, Forfar & Morton and only two of those came at home this season although stirling have picked up a couple of results lately so could be a close game.

This is our first home game in a month and in that month we have taken 7 points from 9 in 3 away games. Would expect us to win this, we have only been beaten by Dunfermline, Stranraer, Forfar & Morton and only two of those came at home this season although stirling have picked up a couple of results lately so could be a close game.

First game of the season, you just scraped a draw with a late goal against us. You were fortunate at Forthbank with an own goal and a huge deflection for 2 of the 3 goals. You've had the results but didn't look any better than us in either game.

First game of the season, you just scraped a draw with a late goal against us. You were fortunate at Forthbank with an own goal and a huge deflection for 2 of the 3 goals. You've had the results against us but didn't look any better in either game.

I'll take the same again thanks.

First game of the season, you just scraped a draw with a late goal against us. You were fortunate at Forthbank with an own goal and a huge deflection for 2 of the 3 goals. You've had the results but didn't look any better than us in either game.

They just looked a bit more physical

Was enjoying this thread before it got silly!!

This should be a cracking game, 2 teams meeting in confidence.

I honestly think we'll surprise Peterhead slightly, we're playing like a different team to the one they faced at Forthbank only 6 weeks ago.

My only concerns for the match is Peterhead's directness. We really struggle to defend cross balls into the box, corners and free kicks and that was proven in that game. Big Gilfillan has taken stick on this thread but he's a player I've always looked at and wish he played for us, along with Jamie Stevenson.

Unfortunately I have 60th wedding anniversary on Saturday so won't make the trip, but I hope we keep the momentum going up there.

Was enjoying this thread before it got silly!!

This should be a cracking game, 2 teams meeting in confidence.

I honestly think we'll surprise Peterhead slightly, we're playing like a different team to the one they faced at Forthbank only 6 weeks ago.

My only concerns for the match is Peterhead's directness. We really struggle to defend cross balls into the box, corners and free kicks and that was proven in that game. Big Gilfillan has taken stick on this thread but he's a player I've always looked at and wish he played for us, along with Jamie Stevenson.

Unfortunately I have 60th wedding anniversary on Saturday so won't make the trip, but I hope we keep the momentum going up there.

i only dislike gllfillan because he never accepted my follow request on twitter

Looking forward to this game, should be an interesting tie both sides seem to be playing well. We have started to find some form and think we could push Peterhead more and maybe come away with at least a share of the points. Not much I would change really in our side except bring in Scott Shepard for the suspended Lewis Coult.

Just hope we have a good mannered but entertaining game.

Archived