Peterheid v Stirling

I know a few Beanos fans who are looking forward to this trip with a bit of antici pation. Always a right good away day, this one might have a little bit of an edge to it.

Stirling are coming onto a game and the gap at the bottom is starting to close. At least a point at Balmoor is required to maintain recent progress but I suspect the Peterhead players will be up for this match after the last match at Forthbank.

Lewis Coult will be suspended but bring it on.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a few Beanos fans who are looking forward to this trip with a bit of antici pation. Always a right good away day, this one might have a little bit of an edge to it.

Stirling are coming onto a game and the gap at the bottom is starting to close. At least a point at Balmoor is required to maintain recent progress but I suspect the Peterhead players will be up for this match after the last match at Forthbank.

Lewis Coult will be suspended but bring it on.

think we could appeal coults suspension

Im looking forward to seeing the replay. I thought it was an easy red for the ref to give.

i kind of understand why coult got sent off but at the same time most people including mclaren etc were complaining and i have always thought of mclaren as someone with a cool head

Its going to be tough at Peterhead next week against a Peterhead team who are on form just now. Having Lewis Coult out will not help with Steven Doris injured but if we can play like we did against Dunfermline and get a bit of luck who knows we might just get a draw from this game.

We are improving but have just been denied that little bit of luck getting stung with late equalisers in games like Ayr and Dunfermline. If we had held on we would be sitting on the same points as Ayr instead of being 4 points behind them.

As they say it ain`t over until the fat lady sings and I think we have a fighting chance of survival in League 1 this season. Ayr and Stenny are not much better that us imo, we need to start winning games especially at home to make it.

i hope this happens peterhead score to make it 1-0 wee jim mc starts celebrating and brakes his leg bryan gilfillian accidentally head buts greame smith breaking both there noses mccalister then bumps into glfillians foot and breaks his nose then angry andy stroms of the pitch as stirling make it 2-1 and trips up and breaks his neck then the score ends stirling 69-1peterhead

i hope this happens peterhead score to make it 1-0 wee jim mc starts celebrating and brakes his leg bryan gilfillian accidentally head buts greame smith breaking both there noses mccalister then bumps into glfillians foot and breaks his nose then angry andy stroms of the pitch as stirling make it 2-1 and trips up and breaks his neck then the score ends stirling 69-1peterhead

Ha

Not sure if serious...

Archived