Raith v Dumbarton

After todays fantastic result, I cant help but look forward to this game next weekend.

Do we even dare to dream of going a full month without dropping a point..? Or possibly without conceding a goal..?

Hopefully got another striker in for this game. It was extremely hard on us the last time when we left with nothing despite being the stronger team for the majority of the game

2-0 Raith with Stewart and Hill getting the goals.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be another difficult game. We should have taken at least a point in Dumbarton, if it wasn't for our woeful finishing. Then of course there was Colvin, who decided that breathing on an opponent is considered a foul.

Would take another 1-0 win here.

Will be another difficult game. We should have taken at least a point in Dumbarton, if it wasn't for our woeful finishing. Then of course there was Colvin, who decided that breathing on an opponent is considered a foul.

Would take another 1-0 win here.

Don't get me started on Brian Colvin. He's a woeful referee and I still find it incredible he gets trusted with Premiership games on a regular basis.

He hates Colin Nish as well, if he's in charge on Saturday it's a home win.

Not much self loathing from the Raith fans in here yet. Are things better now or is it just a case of no one even bothering their arse to moan any more?

We've won two away games in a row. Confidence is reasonably high, even for the pessimists like me.

It'll be interesting to see who we play up front on Saturday. We don't have a particularly strong squad in terms of depth. We've got 2 players with a background playing as a striker who feature as wingers under Murray - Campbell and Megginson seem the obvious options to partner Nish - and Gary Fleming who can play up front. I'd like to see Megginson get the nod because he's had a disappointing season so far and this might be whats needed to get him going again.

Archived