Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumbarton had more chance of winning a game when they played the Financial Black Hole of Scottish fitba at Ibrokes last week.

One thing seems clear though, Sevco are continuing to grind out wins against the smaller teams which means that Hibs aint gonna catch them. Hibs own Sevco and kind of raise their game against us but still cannae beat Falkirk. Hearts should treat Sevco like another Dumbarton and trounce them.

Dumbarton had more chance of winning a game when they played the Financial Black Hole of Scottish fitba at Ibrokes last week.

One thing seems clear though, Sevco are continuing to grind out wins against the smaller teams which means that Hibs aint gonna catch them. Hibs own Sevco and kind of raise their game against us but still cannae beat Falkirk. Hearts should treat Sevco like another Dumbarton and trounce them.

Our well run, historical club and decent fans deserve to be treated far better than Rangers. You're making us out to be a cheap whore here. I feel used.

I often read the stuff that's linked to in the threads on hereIn fact, I've a feeling that people sometimes post links, in the hope that others will click on them, but I could be wrong.I don't know that my obsession with Rangers' ongoing humiliations is especially strange. I do know however, that it can be terribly rewarding.

Rangers to have a man sent off for a straight red.

Zeefuik to deck McCulloch on the six yard line, climb the goalpost and deliver a D'lo Brown style 'Lo Down to his prone corpse.

Ibrox to be sold off piece by piece as the match progresses, with the Sandy Jardine Stand fully converted into a Sports Direct outlet - complete with giant mugs and bored, exploited shop staff - by 70 minutes.

Routine Hearts win.

The Sandy Jardine Stand already has those...

This is excellent reading. Actually felt the need to post a few on twitter :lol:

Fwiw they'll still win the league by 15 points by Easter and Boyd and miller will stroll it finishing top scorers 8)

Careful.

Rob don't like it when people click on links and then read what they find there.

Careful. Rob don't like it when people click on links and then read what they find there.

who cares what rob has to say about reading and clicking on links its all about laughing at the clusterf&*k that is sevco

Ha ha, you're f*ckin unreal Monkey !! Not content with dominating most of the Rangers related threads on here ( I see you were the first to jump in and eagerly stick your two pennies in on this particular one too), you're also dredging other Rangers web forums for your fix, you've got admit it's a bit of a strange obsession you've developed.

They really don't like being pointed at. Not enjoying the journey one little bit. :lol:

I'm surprised the police are allowing such a high profile match to take place on a Friday night.

Early finish Friday, straight to pub from work for a spot of pre match refreshment. Can't see any trouble, no worries. Would love a surprise result and for us to salvage at least something from this season with a decent performance for a change, can't see it though. Will go with the same result as the opener in August.

I'm surprised the police are allowing such a high profile match to take place on a Friday night.

No way it'll be as crazy as Scotland v Ireland, and they allowed that on a Friday night.

Anywhere in Newcastle that will be showing this, anyone kin?

Been to England drinking twice and both times London for the Scotland games. Not sure what the script is with them showing Scottish fitba, only got Preston game as competition.

Mon eh Jambos

Archived