Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers to have a man sent off for a straight red.

Zeefuik to deck McCulloch on the six yard line, climb the goalpost and deliver a D'lo Brown style 'Lo Down to his prone corpse.

Ibrox to be sold off piece by piece as the match progresses, with the Sandy Jardine Stand fully converted into a Sports Direct outlet - complete with giant mugs and bored, exploited shop staff - by 70 minutes.

Routine Hearts win.

Dean Shiels believes Rangers can reignite their Championship chances with a win over Hearts on Friday, claiming the Ibrox side should have won both of this season's previous encounters with the unbeaten league leaders. (Sunday Express)

Will be interesting if Rangers do pull of an upset but think Hearts would still win the league.

Dean Shiels believes Rangers can reignite their Championship chances with a win over Hearts on Friday, claiming the Ibrox side should have won both of this season's previous encounters with the unbeaten league leaders. (Sunday Express)

Will be interesting if Rangers do pull of an upset but think Hearts would still win the league.

Excellent, these predictions from The Rangers players always turn out so well.

What's he meant to say " the seasons over and we're pish".....

I rather enjoy when Dean Shiels chips in with his opinion. He always seems to see the world from a different perspective to the rest of us.

Well, his father is Kenny, after all.

Can't wait for this game. On of two things will happen. 1) Rangers win and bring back the slight chance of a title comeback 2) A draw or hearts win and effectively kill off any realistic title race. Turning over a 13/16 point deficit from a maximum 45 points left to play for is difficult to see. i would fully expect hearts to win at least 9/10 of their remaining games and cant see Rangers sustaining a continued winning run.

The third thing that may happen is that if Hearts and Hibs both win next weekend it really opens up the battle for second spot. Only a 5pt gap and the current form/ confidence of Hibs and Rangers suggests that that will be the closer battle,

"should have"

How many times have Rangers (and Hibs) said that this season? :lol:

Saying they can challenge if they win is one thing. Claiming they should have won both games is utterly delusional.

Of course he'll feel they could have won the game, awa and bile her held ya daft mope.

That's a terrific thread.Utter imbeciles.

Ha ha, you're f*ckin unreal Monkey !! Not content with dominating most of the Rangers related threads on here ( I see you were the first to jump in and eagerly stick your two pennies in on this particular one too), you're also dredging other Rangers web forums for your fix, you've got admit it's a bit of a strange obsession you've developed.

Ha ha, you're f*ckin unreal Monkey !! Not content with dominating most of the Rangers related threads on here ( I see you were the first to jump in and eagerly stick your two pennies in on this particular one too), you're also dredging other Rangers web forums for your fix, you've got admit it's a bit of a strange obsession you've developed.

I often read the stuff that's linked to in the threads on here

In fact, I've a feeling that people sometimes post links, in the hope that others will click on them, but I could be wrong.

I don't know that my obsession with Rangers' ongoing humiliations is especially strange. I do know however, that it can be terribly rewarding.

Archived