SNP immigration policy

Urban Gorilla

No lets just keep it to the past thirty of forty years.

We've imported Islam. And Islam is causing a problem because elements wont integrate which has led to the likes of Merkel admitting that the multicultural experiment has "utterly failed". Even muslims themselves admitted this on Panorama on Monday night.

How convenient.

How did Christianity and Judaism get here? What happened to our native, indigenous paganism? Why were nine million women killed by the Catholic Church?

Islam like Christianity and Judaism all stem from the same source - all are Semite Abrahamic religions from the same place. All are 'foreign'. Maybe Christianity came here first - doesn't make it less foreign.

As to immigrantion and multi-culturalism....

My kids are half-German. Are they inferior or a threat because of this? In school, there are classmates who are either fully or 'half' French, Italian, Polish, English, Bulgarian, American and Irish. Most of them are bilingual. Is this really a problem? Is this a threat to our 'native' pure culture/ race - whatever that may be?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There would have been a good few Muslims merchants and functionaries in Elizabethan London. England had particularly good relations with Morocco as back then it was the Catholics who presented a "terror threat" and the Moors were at loggerheads with Spain so they were basically cool

Aye but... dosen't fit today's narrative!

True that other Christians from the British Isles were the main threat to our 'culture' only a couple of decades ago. Not only that but Chrisitan terrorists of one sect or another, were the main security threat too. How short some memories are...

How convenient.

How did Christianity and Judaism get here? What happened to our native, indigenous paganism? Why were nine million women killed by the Catholic Church?

Islam like Christianity and Judaism all stem from the same source - all are Semite Abrahamic religions from the same place. All are 'foreign'. Maybe Christianity came here first - doesn't make it less foreign.

As to immigrantion and multi-culturalism....

My kids are half-German. Are they inferior or a threat because of this? In school, there are classmates who are either fully or 'half' French, Italian, Polish, English, Bulgarian, American and Irish. Most of them are bilingual. Is this really a problem? Is this a threat to our 'native' pure culture/ race - whatever that may be?

What was the muslim popilation of the uk say in 1965?

And what is it now?

Do the same across Europe. How many are "converts",?

Islam is a cancer in our society.

The SNP are raving lunatics, end of.

This is irony? If not, Reynard will agree. He's full fruitloop though.

Quite a good Panorama last night I thought. Some Muslims themselves agreeing with me that the problem is actually Islam itself. Good to know that in spite of the buckled lefty fucks having got all bent out of shape over the past few days in here because I dared to challenge their shitty views of the world that we are gradually getting to the crux of the problem. And the crux of the problem is Islam itself and its complete incompatibility with the way we live in the West. Its just a pity we cant get to enjoy all that diversity from particular (growing according to Panorama) sections and that they want to kill us. But hey ho.

When Merkel came out and said that multiculturalism had failed in Germany she was right. And the problem has been Islam. Just as it has been a problem wherever it has gone.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/19/-sp-thousands-britons-claim-benefits-eu

Interesting.

Can anyone confirm whether Islam is the "real problem" behind all of our citizens that are scrounging off more succesful countries like Germany and Ireland?

In this context it seems odd to describe Ireland as "more successful" when it's unemployment rate is almost double the UK rate.

• 1 month later...

A BBC/YouGov poll on immigration has shown that Scottish voters oppose immigration, with around 65% wanting immigration reduced or stopped completely. As someone who believes in more open borders and freer movement of people it's pretty depressing, but not surprising.

In this context it seems odd to describe Ireland as "more successful" when it's unemployment rate is almost double the UK rate.

Maybe they don't throw people off the dole for missing appointments and count millions of folk on zero-hour contracts as fully employed.

Some folk are so blinkered about immigration.

The NHS would be in a hell of a state without foreign workers for example.

I'm guessing people are more worried about the flood of Romanians and Bulgarians that never actually happened?

A BBC/YouGov poll on immigration has shown that Scottish voters oppose immigration, with around 65% wanting immigration reduced or stopped completely. As someone who believes in more open borders and freer movement of people it's pretty depressing, but not surprising.

Every study has shown that there is a strong negative correlation between actual immigration rates and attitudes towards immigration. It is therefore only natural that a country as remote and isolated as Scotland would demonstrate this. I bet the rates are lower in the cities (aye, even Glasgow).

More importantly, anyone who believes this was simply a random act of journalism, as opposed to a desperate attempt by the state broadcaster to reframe the debate after their NHS horror stories failed to have an effect, is a fool.

Some folk are so blinkered about immigration.

The NHS would be in a hell of a state without foreign workers for example.

I'm guessing people are more worried about the flood of Romanians and Bulgarians that never actually happened?

Not so much worried about the flood as that Romanian woman with the guitar in Aberdeen. I'd vote UKIP if they sent her back.

Not too keen on Romanians coming over here and taking 'jobs' selling the big issue from our home grown homeless either.

Apart from that. I'm pretty relaxed about immigration.

Immigration is necessary to improve our shallow gene pool, have you seen the amount of ugly c***s we have in this country.

Haha, I moved to Scotland to stir up the gene pool. But my kids are just as ugly, must take after their mother :P

But back to the topic:

If the question was changed to 'Do you wish immigration to be controlled, to those who have something to offer this country?' I think you would have a resounding Yes.

I think there are very few people here in Scotland or even rUK, who think that immigration is bad. What pisses most people off is when you see people who have the right to come to this country, who do nothing for this country.

Archived