The Tell Him He's Pelé League 1 Half-Term Report Card

Hello there, you pals at Tell Him He's Pelé have worked through the night to bring you the League 1 Half-Term Report Card - CLICK.

You know how it works - all ten sides are examined and analysed then rated between A and F.

As always, if there's any major errors, please let us know.

If you like what you've seen, please follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for more fire content.

Many thanks.

Good work on this as usual sir.

As above, good to see an external take on things. Our fans can be harsh on our defense but it's because we're scoring so few goals that it seems every goal we concede is crucial. We take very few heavy beatings and even just a slight improvement to our goalscoring could see us quickly climb the table.

V generous with Ayr

The F was generous would personally have us down as an H-

As per usual excellent work by the writers and plenty of detail, hopefully Ali will have something more positive to write about us for the next one.

The Stirling report is spot on, well done.

I find this line interesting about Stenhousemuir:

"Given the club’s miserable financial situation"

I'm stunned at that, with picking up rent from The Shire every 2nd week and with a plastic pitch that's in constant use, I honestly thought they'd financially be one of the more well off "diddy teams".

The Stirling report is spot on, well done.

I find this line interesting about Stenhousemuir:

"Given the club’s miserable financial situation"

I'm stunned at that, with picking up rent from The Shire every 2nd week and with a plastic pitch that's in constant use, I honestly thought they'd financially be one of the more well off "diddy teams".

You and me both. I wasn't there but everyone who attended the recent AGM came away pretty miserable about the club's outlook. The lack of a decent cup run, the lack of Rangers in the division (although I'm pretty sure everyone knew they were only in the division for the on season and everything should have been budgeted accordingly) and the fact that the pitch was out of use for a couple of months over the summer while it was relaid have all been factors. There's also apparently been less move from the SPFL and SFA, and the club don't have a commercial manager to maximise revenue (although that may have changed).

Archived