Missing scorers Superleague West Prem

Sandgrownun

I'm just doing a bit of tidying up in my stats database for the Premier Division and I see I'm missing the scorers of three goals in this season's matches so far.

Can anyone help with the following?

Smith (pen), Dallas and who scored for Arthurlie in the match against Kilbirnie on 4 Oct?

Cumnock's scorer against Troon on 20 Dec?

And who got Troon's second against Beith last Saturday?

Thanks in advance for any info.

I've got rather more gaps than that in the First Division and I'll put them up later, probably next week as I've got to get on with the programme for Saturday.

Talking about which, any Clydebank supporter fancy a page in the prog to put across some points about this season so far? Feel free to PM me if you'd like to comment.

I'm just doing a bit of tidying up in my stats database for the Premier Division and I see I'm missing the scorers of three goals in this season's matches so far.

Can anyone help with the following?

Smith (pen), Dallas and who scored for Arthurlie in the match against Kilbirnie on 4 Oct?

Danny Burns,

Kilbirnie 4 oct Burns.....according to Arthurlie website

Thank you both for that. I should have known - his step-mother used to be my boss. Unfortunately my entreaties that he should leave Lanark and come to Shotts fell on deaf ears.

Whilst you're there, C'mon the Town - who got your goal against Irvine Vics on 20 Dec?

Archived